Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1720
- Germany Jobs 216
- United Kingdom Jobs 162
- Netherlands Jobs 121
- Australia Jobs 102
- Romania Jobs 75
- United States Jobs 72
- Italy Jobs 65
- Canada Jobs 60
- Singapore Jobs 46
- India Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Czechia Jobs 25
- Portugal Jobs 24
- Spain Jobs 19
- Poland Jobs 18
- China Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 13
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 11
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 9
- Switzerland Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 162
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 204
- Finance Jobs 58
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 92
- Human Resources Jobs 51
- Industry Jobs 302
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 25
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 50
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 45
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1019
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 116
- Systems Engineering Jobs 523
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Present in India since 1953, Thales is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune among others. Over 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Digital Identity and Security markets.
- Design, implement and test new features (frontend and backend), while maintaining and improving existing product line, with main focus on performance, scalability and usability aspects.
- Building application using of Microsoft Technologies stack (ASP.Net, .Net Core, WEB API) having web and UI (Angular, Node)
- Apply coding/implementation best practices to produce elegant, high quality and reusable code.
- Collaborate with other developers and UX designers to improve look and usability.
- Implement Proof of Concept to validate concepts or new technology/features prior to product implementation.
- Follow the agile and SAFe (Scaled Agile) methodology used for the project which includes writing user stories and creation of corresponding tasks in JIRA.
- Implement and follow security best practices for web applications.
- Monitor and evaluate new technologies and their evolution in order to keep our products/technologies up-to-date and our team continuous improvement.
- Write good quality design and specification documents, in Confluence.
- Regularly archive source code and assets into source code repository (Git). Perform code review of other team members and provide feedback/guidance.
- Interface with the geographically distributed teams in Austin, Ottawa, Noida on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 7+ years of Microsoft Technologies stack (ASP.Net, MVC, WEB API) having web development and UI development experience (frontend and backend).
- Proficient understanding of Single Page Application architecture and frameworks (Angular 8).
- Must have exposure to any Relational DB (MSSQL, MYSQL).
- Strong understanding of data structure, SOLID Principles and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns for Real world problems.
- Conceptual knowledge of multi-threaded programming and performance monitoring tools.
- Experience in working on trending technologies, .Net Core, Node JS, NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in Micro-services architecture.
- Experience with Unit Testing framework.
- Proficient understanding of Web UI test methodologies, frameworks and tools, such as BDD, Selenium.
- Must possess strong attention to details, high aesthetical taste, and ability to apply user-centric design approach to produce a delightful and highly usable UI/UX.
- Familiarity and working experience with Agile/SAFe methodology.
- Four-year degree in computer science or other relevant field of study.
Additional knowledge/experience is a plus:
- Working experience/knowledge with cloud provider like AWS of GCP.
- Experience with automated deployment and associated technologies (helm/yaml/ansible/docker)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git is a plus
- Experience in Security Domain or Security Tools for Application Validation/Scanning will be a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate design, specification, test and implementation details.
- Occasional flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to collaborate with remote teams.
- Proven tracks on the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills and ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results