Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1124
- Germany Jobs 174
- United Kingdom Jobs 106
- Netherlands Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 82
- Romania Jobs 45
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Italy Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Norway Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 86
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 114
- Finance Jobs 18
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 227
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 758
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 78
- Systems Engineering Jobs 400
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
National Partner Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
National Partner Manager will be responsible for establishing, developing and implementing key strategic sales territory and plans channel initiatives and partner account plans with solution provider/reseller partner(s) specializing in security solutions. National Partner manager will work closely with key contacts to help them build a vision and execute on strategy that derives the maximum business benefit from offering our portfolio of solutions to their customers.
- Build a joint business plan, with real action plans and a regular cadence of reviews.
- Plan and develop go-to-market strategies and execute on marketing initiatives to deliver on the sales strategy.
- Conduct analysis of partner coverage in the assigned region and identifying gaps where recruitment is needed.
- Understand their key goals and objectives in order to come to an agreement on mutual goals that align the partner with ours.
- Understand and be conversant on the partner business metrics of taking on our solutions and building a profitable business selling, implementing, and supporting them.
- Facilitate and insure all program requirements have been met by the partners.
- Key point of contact that handles difficult conversations and bringing about successful resolutions with the partner.
- Work with enable partner community to sell Thales solutions.
- Build an executive level Thales value proposition for target partners.
- Manage, develop, and maintain strong, successful relationships with the channel/partners, Thales sales teams, and key end-user customer for continued business growth.
- Keep management current on status and performance through regular communication, forecasts, agendas, and reports.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field of study.
- 5-7 years of experience in channel sales for national partner, larger reseller channel development, in a security, networking or infrastructure company preferably within a two tier distribution environment or direct selling experience with a proven track record.
- Capable of developing and presenting interesting solution strategies, meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Strong cross functional leadership and excellent communications skills to drive consensus across groups both internally and within the Channel/Partner organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; can clearly and effectively articulate Thales value to external customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, to prioritize effectively to think big picture.
- Passion, Commitment and drive for success working in a motivated team environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to engage with all levels of a distribution partner organization.
- Results oriented and effective in customer situations comprising senior level management.
- Demonstrate both personal integrity and the ability to exercise good judgment in making difficult decisions.
- Ability to manage business, while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction.
- Strong business planning skills and proven ability to execute and deliver a defined plan.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
Special Position Requirements
- Ability to travel domestically to visit partner and other assigned national accounts at least 50%-60%
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.