Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2740
- United Kingdom Jobs 186
- Netherlands Jobs 145
- Germany Jobs 124
- United States Jobs 90
- Australia Jobs 85
- Canada Jobs 73
- Belgium Jobs 39
- Singapore Jobs 33
- India Jobs 28
- Romania Jobs 22
- Italy Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 9
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Qatar Jobs 6
- Poland Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Denmark Jobs 5
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Mexico Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 235
- Communications Jobs 14
- Customer Service Jobs 357
- Finance Jobs 58
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 345
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 262
- Human Resources Jobs 51
- Industry Jobs 331
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 22
- Purchasing Jobs 87
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 43
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1082
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 77
- Systems Engineering Jobs 699
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 24
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
The Content Manager is responsible for building content for internal and external communications for the Company, ensuring messages are consistent with the Group business strategy and Thales standards.
You will work together with the Head of Content (functional reporting) and the Head of Communications for India (hierarchical reporting) to enhance the Group’s overall brand image to several audiences.
In your role, you are expected to be passionate about writing and creating original and multi-channels content (text, videos, photos, social media, etc.). You are expected to be able to adapt to different targets and several channels of communication.
You will be responsible for implementing the editorial agenda with the media and digital communications teams.
You will also be able to challenge the status quo.
The job missions and responsibilities
Your role is to create relevant content to support the Group’s objectives and image/brand awareness:
- Managing creation of content and storytelling, in line with the Group directives. Collating and analysing the various communications and ensuring consistency.
- Monitoring trends on content management and storytelling (eg. Social media, TED talks, etc.) and leverage them for developing the Thales brand awareness.
- Adapting content based on the identified communication channels (external and internal).
- Supporting the Thales teams (Digital, Media/Press, Internal, HR communications) for writing, editing and proof-reading.
Graduate with a Master degree from University (English Literature, Political Science or Communications) or Business school, you have a previous experience in communications within an established publishing house/agency)
- A proven ability to work in complex organisations.
- An experience in Public Affairs would be appreciated.
- Management capabilities (direct reports and/or external agencies) are a plus.
- Mandatory proficiency in English (oral and written). French knowledge would be a plus.
- You have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills. Layout and design professional printing/publishing skills are a plus.
- You are creative and innovative, always looking for excellence.
- You are able to plan, schedule and build a coherent editorial agenda taking into account your stakeholders/setting priorities.
- You are recognized as a confident communicator and presenter with refined interpersonal skills.
- Your ability to bring onboard the relevant stakeholders and churn out creative ideas will make a difference.
- You are reliable, quality-oriented and conscientious.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results