Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1173
- Germany Jobs 161
- Netherlands Jobs 113
- United Kingdom Jobs 105
- Australia Jobs 76
- Canada Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 35
- Romania Jobs 29
- Poland Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 28
- India Jobs 17
- Singapore Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Austria Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Czechia Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 84
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 12
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 250
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 18
- Industry Jobs 174
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 21
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 719
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 395
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Verification & Validation Engineer
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
About ThalesIn fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. Talk to us about any support or accessibility requirements you may need and how we support flexibility in the workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage a flexible work culture.
About Your Role
Australia has embarked on the most complex transformation of Air Traffic Management (ATM) in its aviation history, a once-in-a-generation opportunity to create a unified solution to Australia’s future ATM needs. The OneSky Australia Program is an unprecedented partnership between Thales, Airservices Australia and The Department of Defence to develop a new integrated civil and military air traffic management system.
We are looking to hire V&V engineers with different levels of experience and interest in the software systems. This role has great potential for growth and development.
The V&V Department is responsible for defining and performing testing activities to ensure the System and System elements meet the Functional Baseline requirements and/or Allocated Baseline requirements and confirm the systems are fit for purpose.
- Contribute in System Requirement Analysis activities to confirm requirements are testable and allocate a Verification Method(s) and Verification Phase(s), documented in the Verification Cross Reference Matrix
- Assess system design for overall compliance with contractual requirements
- Support systems analysis, requirements analysis, requirements derivation and requirements allocation to design elements
- Execute V&V procedures in accordance with the Acceptance Test Procedures
- Develop, evaluate and improve tests, test methods, test framework and test tools
- Collaborate and influence across multiple teams to ensure good quality delivery of V&V activities
- The creation, maintenance and traceability of test procedures to verify Functional and Allocated Baseline requirements and to validate the systems fitness for purpose
- Conduct verification and validation tests during formal testing activities including Acceptance Verification and Validation with the customer
How About You?
- Bachelor of Engineering in a discipline that focuses in Systems & Software Systems Software Systems or equivalent
- Background in testing and/or development of large, complex, real time software systems is desirable
- Previous background working with Requirement, Test and Defect Management Systems (DOORS, JIRA) would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work in an integrated team environment.
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results