Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 423
- Germany Jobs 117
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 64
- Singapore Jobs 41
- United Kingdom Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 34
- Canada Jobs 29
- Spain Jobs 27
- Belgium Jobs 23
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 14
- Poland Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- India Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Czechia Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 78
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 95
- Finance Jobs 29
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 96
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 57
- Human Resources Jobs 7
- Industry Jobs 80
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 14
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 12
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 292
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 40
- Systems Engineering Jobs 226
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
About ThalesThales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. Talk to us about any support or accessibility requirements you may need and how we support flexibility in the workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage a flexible work culture.
About Your Role
OneSKY is a game-changer for Australia’s airspace. The project will unify Australian skies under a new, harmonised air traffic management system. This will enable a new level of safety and efficiency, while also reducing delays for the travelling public and providing opportunities to improve environmental outcomes. It will be the catalyst for better connectivity to underpin Australia’s sustainable growth into the future. OneSKY will transform Australia’ sky and we are proud to be partners in its delivery. As such, we are looking to engage a System Architect position in a critical role in our Melbourne office. This position is focused on ensuring the integrity if our system architecture for our CMATS (Civil Military Air Traffic Management System) program taking into account any project constraints. Integrity is defined by technical feasibility, program constraints like cost and schedule as well as speciality engineering like human factors, safety and security.
- Focused on defining, stabilising and maintaining the solution architecture throughout the project life-cycle
- Defining interface rules, defining the system logical architecture and defining the physical architecture
- Refining the performance, safety, security and human factors requirements in conjunction with the specialist teams internally
- Define innovative solutions to meet customer requirements
- Define the engineering processes and activities to develop the solution engineering artefacts.
How About You?
- Engineering/computer science tertiary qualification
- Significant experience in systems engineering management and system architecture ideally in an air traffic management domain
- Strong experience in systems architecture and modelling in a complex technical environment
- Exceptional customer relationship skills ideally also with experience in defence-based engineering projects using ASDEFCON processes
- Highly motivated and results focused
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results