Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1129
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 116
- United Kingdom Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 84
- Canada Jobs 51
- Italy Jobs 37
- United States Jobs 33
- Romania Jobs 31
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 14
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- New Zealand Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 90
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 241
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 11
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 699
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 389
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesIn fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.
About Your Role
You will report to General Manager, L&C, VTS(Vehicle & Tactical Systems) who will provide overall supervision and support.
You will be a part of the L&C VTS team that comprise 1 x lawyer, a senior commercial manager and 3 x contract managers. The L&C VTS function forms part of the Thales Australia L&C Team that support all Thales Australia business units
- Prepare clear legal advice on contracts entered by VTS – written and verbal advice with the ability to effectively communicate that advice within VTS.
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts with customers and suppliers for new opportunities and contracts entered by VTS to deliver superior outcomes for VTS. Will extend to negotiating and drafting CCPs, IP matters under contracts, as well as governance matters.
- Review and provide legal input and advice on legal risks relevant to VTS with drafting of contract notices, CCPs, routine IP and related Deed under the Contracts.
- Review and draft legal letters, claims and settle customer correspondence for VTS contracts.
- Excellent legal skills and knowledge of the law to be able to effectively communicate and negotiate including as required with other legal and commercial managers Thales Australia business units.
How About You?
- Degree in Law – LLB, admitted as a Solicitor in an Australian state or territory.
- Current practising certificate issued by an Australian State or Territory authority.
- Proven post qualification experience within a corporate/commercial department of a top tier/ mid-tier law firm, or in a corporate legal department providing hands-on experience to a significant business, or in a Government in-house Department demonstrating the skills required.
- Sound commercial and regulatory knowledge and experience.
- Sound understanding of intellectual property law highly desirable but not essential.
- Defence industry experience highly desirable but not essential.
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results