Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2255
- United Kingdom Jobs 219
- Netherlands Jobs 143
- Germany Jobs 90
- United States Jobs 81
- Australia Jobs 70
- Canada Jobs 56
- Singapore Jobs 55
- India Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 29
- Belgium Jobs 27
- Italy Jobs 27
- Poland Jobs 20
- Spain Jobs 15
- Brazil Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Czechia Jobs 8
- China Jobs 7
- Portugal Jobs 6
- Mexico Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Morocco Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Indonesia Jobs 3
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Finland Jobs 2
- Ivory Coast Jobs 2
- Switzerland Jobs 2
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Norway Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Oman Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 176
- Communications Jobs 10
- Customer Service Jobs 292
- Finance Jobs 54
- General Management Jobs 3
- Hardware Jobs 249
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 130
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 323
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- Purchasing Jobs 44
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 53
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1055
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 93
- Systems Engineering Jobs 686
Development Project Manager - VoWiFi/InFlytRoam
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
When you rely on airlines to connect you in flight, you rely on Thales. In an increasingly fast paced world, we make the unpredictable, predictable by connecting and entertain passengers to make your life better. Combining a diversity of talents, we master the decisive moments that matter to passengers and airlines. Whatever it takes.
We are currently looking for a Development Project Manager – VoWifi/InflytRoam to join Thales in Melbourne, FL. This strategic role’s primary responsibility is defining, managing the technology and development efforts which support the long-term strategic business development plans for the FlytLIVE Connectivity solution. In addition, this role is responsible for providing assurance to the Corporation and Business Lines that the technical solution is consistent with the Product Roadmap and optimized in terms of adequacy to the program needs, technology selection, architectural design and competitiveness.
- Lead development of VoWi-fi based calling and texting aka InFlytRoam aligned with product policy and support commitments for existing and new customers
- Liaisons with solution engineering managers to manage development in line with Chorus 2.0 DDQS, and interface with procurement, quality, finance, PMO and other support organizations to ensure project accurate indicator consolidation and reporting
- Work with multiple stakeholders (Marketing, Product line, Customer Program office) to define strategies for InFlytRoam that meets business needs
- Directs work scope and priority features and developments in line with technology deployment commitments as part of product policy
- Accountable to deliver fully integrated and tested subsystems on scope, schedule, quality, and budget.
- Coordinates with solution engineering managers to assign personnel to support aircraft connectivity development projects
- Works with Project Leadership to define WBS, schedule and project execution plans
- Manage risk, issues and corrective actions within the InFlytRoam segment of the Global Connectivity Platform
- Validate technical solutions in collaboration with solution engineering managers to ensure compliance to customer expectations
- Coordinate the resolution of technical issues during development activities
- Support all related Bid & Proposal activities associated with InFlytRoam
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Aerospace, Systems) or related science.
- > 10 years’ experience in SATCOM Systems (Broadband/ Ka) and Telecommunication Technologies
- > 5 years in Product Development Leadership
- > 5 years in System and Product Integration
- Good knowledge of Avionics Product Development
- Master’s in Engineering or MBA is a plus
Are you ready to be part a part of something big? If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you’re looking for an exciting challenge, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-844-504-7271 or email us at email@example.com.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.