Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1129
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 116
- United Kingdom Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 84
- Canada Jobs 51
- Italy Jobs 37
- United States Jobs 33
- Romania Jobs 31
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 14
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- New Zealand Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 90
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 241
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 11
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 699
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 389
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Quality Assurance / Product Assurance Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Thales is a global leader in the field of providing security systems for surface transport, airspace, defense operations and electronic transactions. In the field of rail transport, Thales is one of the leading suppliers of railway automation systems and a leader in the implementation of ETCS by providing automation of railway traffic control while maintaining the maximum safety of transport, passengers and goods. In Poland, Thales effectively supports the development of rail networks as a leader in the field of railway automation and develops new areas of business by offering technologically advanced solutions for the army, the aviation industry, transport, telecommunications and the public sector.
Principal role of the position:
The TAS-PL Quality/Product Manager will be the TAS-PL Quality representative.
He will be responsible for the TAS-PL Quality Management System and will ensure that relevant processes are established, implemented and maintained at all levels.
He will interface with the other TAS Quality organizations and lead the Quality product activity for TAS-PL proposals and projects.
He will be also in charge to deploy and manage the configuration and data management system.
Key Responsibilities and tasks
These will include:
Management of QA / PA
• Quality assurance / Product assurance management,
• Interface with TAS-PL management,
• Interface with the Customers (including agencies) for Product Assurance aspects,
• Assure suppliers compliance through enhanced monitoring and supplier relationship phases,
• Internal and external audit performance, including sub-contracts & suppliers,
• Interface with other TAS Quality organizations.
QA / PA System
• Customer’s satisfaction improvement,
• Quality Management System implementation and review,
• Quality reporting including Veto right and duty of alert,
• Alerts (following non-conformance) management,
• Claims management,
• Company Quality dashboard,
• QA support for Company Certifications,
• Lessons learnt implementation.
Product / Quality Assurance
• Coordination of PA activities,
• Participation to proposals by reviewing product and quality assurance requirements and creating or amending product assurance procedures in line with the bid requirements.
• Project Product assurance: Establish the PA Plan of each project and assure implementation,
• Product certification: Inspect and accept/reject the products to enable certification to the Customer requirements,
• Procurement Quality Assurance: Assure the Quality Requirements are imposed to subcontractors / suppliers for them to fulfill the quality of procured products.
Configuration and data Management
• Define and deploy CADM methods and tools in coordination with the IT department,
• Support projects from the bid phase, be the customer focal point for CADM activities,
• Assure the role of Company Process Owner (CPO) for the processes "Manage Configuration", "Manage Documents".
The job holder will be required to perform ad-hoc additional duties that will arise from time to time that are consistent with the nature of this managerial position.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Background in management of quality or product assurance in a complex multifunctional manufacturing or engineering environment.
- A working knowledge of European Space Agency quality and product expectations will be appreciated.
- Communication and influencing skills to build productive relationships at all levels of the business.
- The job holder would be expected to be educated to degree level in an Engineering or QA discipline.
- A professional qualification from an institution with relevance to Quality & product assurance is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical structures and in space / aeronautic domain is a plus.
- Expected work experience : at least 3-5 years in Quality domain.
- Language : written and spoken proficiency in Polish and English.
- Work in an international environment.
- Participation in interesting projects based on the latest technologies.
- Package of additional benefits (technical and language training, private medical care, social fund).
- Possibility of raising qualifications and professional development as well as further employment.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results