Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1173
- Germany Jobs 161
- Netherlands Jobs 113
- United Kingdom Jobs 105
- Australia Jobs 76
- Canada Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 35
- Romania Jobs 29
- Poland Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 28
- India Jobs 17
- Singapore Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Austria Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Czechia Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 84
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 12
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 250
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 18
- Industry Jobs 174
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 21
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 719
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 395
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Thales is a global leader in the field of providing security systems for surface transport, airspace, defense operations and electronic transactions. In the field of rail transport, Thales is one of the leading suppliers of railway automation systems and a leader in the implementation of ETCS by providing automation of railway traffic control while maintaining the maximum safety of transport, passengers and goods. In Poland, Thales effectively supports the development of rail networks as a leader in the field of railway automation and develops new areas of business by offering technologically advanced solutions for the army, the aviation industry, transport, telecommunications and the public sector.
Thales Alenia Space has more than 40 years of experience in the design, integration, testing, operation and commissioning of innovative space systems. Featuring cutting-edge technologies, these systems meet the needs of commercial, government, scientific, defence and security customers from around the world. The satellites and payloads designed by Thales Alenia Space set the global standard for space systems that provide communications and navigation services, monitor our environment and the oceans, help us better understand climate change and drive scientific progress. Thales Alenia Space is also a leading supplier to the International Space Station, and a pivotal player in space systems designed to explore the Universe.
Experienced System Architect assuring generic support, and acting as technical referee in TAS and THALES frame, for the overall technical development of the subsidiary, operational technical needs of the team and supervising the correct technical execution of the programs.
Two major missions will be assigned :
TAS-PL engineering competences & skill development:
I. Support definition, development of technical strategy and its execution (including IT Engineering tools) of the technical roadmap for TAS-PL growth and skills development of technical team in strong coordination with CCPF, and other elements of the organization.
II. Support the MAIT roadmap and its execution,
- in interface with TAS-PL suppliers for the MAIT process as a consultant for the different steps and AIT documents of the process (manufacturing plan, flow chart, tool specifications, DPL, DML, …)
- Participate to the MAIT reviews as needed (MPCB, M/KIP, …)
III. Provide analytical mentoring to the technical team by:
- Filling the gap of TAS-PL technical knowledge and required competencies by sharing and bringing expertize in support of TAS-PL engineering team in alignment with CCPIF,
- Conducting coaching and mentoring to the technical team members to support current and mid-term challenges,
- Support for build-up of the Technical referential
- Supporting newcomers to TAS-PL in their integration with CCPIF.
IV. Assure smooth communication between TAS-PL technical team and CCPIF or other technical teams in France or Italy by reusing own resources and relationships to proactively act on the issues at hand :
- Drive seeking support to address operational technical needs of the projects or programs,
- Act as main driver to support smooth cooperation between Technical teams in Poland and in France or Italy.
TAS-PL projects & bids support :
I. Support the projects:
- In support with Project Manager and Technical Manager for the correct technical execution of projects in TAS-PL such as, but not limited to: Athena SIB, MMPF Phase 1 & 2, Neosat, Dispenser, etc…
- In support to the Technical Manager to help in development of technical documentations for the projects,
- In support to the Technical Manager to help in the preparation and of the risk analysis of the projects,
- Guarantee the correct technical projects execution ( WPs execution, output documents & reviews) according to the technical referential and Chorus rules
- Approve technical project documents as PDA before release by the technical responsible & project manager (internal or external deliveries, including development plan).
- In support to technical Manager for the customers interfaces and TAS-PL subcontractors (documents, datapack, review preparations)
- If needed provide technical support for change notice preparation, RFD/RFW, , technical trade-off preparation & & execution & decision approval.
- Participate of all project reviews and to the meeting with the customers for all technical aspects.
- Participate of all meeting and reviews of the subcontractors for all technical aspects.
II. Support preparation for bids and tenders setting of releasing the heading of strategy in line with technical road map
- technical support to the bid managers for the technical WPs (description, quotation, inputs/outputs), schedule, WBS & product tree.
- Participation to the preparation of the Execute summary and technical volume of the offers.
- Participation to the suppliers selection process (TEB, PVET) and contribute to technical choice which could affect the system.
Skills, qualifications and experience
Team spirit in a multicultural environment
Good communication and coaching for team skill acquisition
Strong knowledge of TAS referential in mechanical and thermal domains
Language : written and spoken proficiency in English.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results