Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1166
- Germany Jobs 121
- Netherlands Jobs 112
- Australia Jobs 72
- United Kingdom Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 38
- Canada Jobs 32
- Romania Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 25
- United States Jobs 23
- Poland Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 14
- Switzerland Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 9
- India Jobs 8
- Mexico Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 129
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 148
- Finance Jobs 50
- Hardware Jobs 223
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 192
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- Purchasing Jobs 31
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 23
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 452
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 92
- Systems Engineering Jobs 347
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Senior FPGA designer (Male/Female)
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
Thales Alenia Space, a joint venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo (33%), is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures. Thales Alenia Space and Telespazio form the two parent companies' “Space Alliance”, which offers a complete range of services and solutions. Because of its unrivaled expertise in dual (civil/military) missions, constellations, flexible payloads, altimetry, meteorology and high-resolution optical and radar instruments, Thales Alenia Space is the natural partner to countries that want to expand their space program. The company posted consolidated revenues of 2.1 billion euros in 2015, and has 7,500 employees in eight countries.
We're currently looking for a Senior FPGA designer to leadlead the VHDL design for on-board units integrated circuits.
- Lead the development of the different FPGA elements and participate in the integration and validation of the products.
- Lead the documentation elaboration and participate in the different project milestones with the customer.
- Supervise technical performances, cost and schedule of the solution.
To succeed at this role, he/she must have the following experience and skills:
- Engineering university qualifications, preferably Electronics with firm background in VHDL design.
- At least 5 years' experience in VHDL design for ASIC / FPGAs. Digital electronics design: communication buses, memories. Experience working in Agile environment is a plus.
- Experience in FPGA design environment: XILINX ISE o ACTEL DESIGNER, Questasim.
- Experience in VHDL verification strategy.
- Knowledge of microprocessors development environment, Data Processing with FPGAs and synthesis tools (Synplicity/Precision, Vivado). DHL languages: VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog, RTL design through HDL Designer
Valued MATLAB/Simulink, C, Python and/or Pearl programming experience.
- Spoken languages: Spanish and English. French is a plus.
If you like teamwork, are looking for a new opportunity where you can learn new technologies, and space-business processes and tools and dynamic and results oriented, we're looking for you!
Location can be Madrid or Andalucía, including frequent international trips and potential long stays abroad.
We will consider being in possession of a certificate of disability.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results