Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 17
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 393
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Senior FPGA designer (Male/Female)
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
Thales Alenia Space, a joint venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo (33%), is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures. Thales Alenia Space and Telespazio form the two parent companies' “Space Alliance”, which offers a complete range of services and solutions. Because of its unrivaled expertise in dual (civil/military) missions, constellations, flexible payloads, altimetry, meteorology and high-resolution optical and radar instruments, Thales Alenia Space is the natural partner to countries that want to expand their space program. The company posted consolidated revenues of 2.1 billion euros in 2015, and has 7,500 employees in eight countries.
We're currently looking for a Senior FPGA designer to leadlead the VHDL design for on-board units integrated circuits.
- Lead the development of the different FPGA elements and participate in the integration and validation of the products.
- Lead the documentation elaboration and participate in the different project milestones with the customer.
- Supervise technical performances, cost and schedule of the solution.
To succeed at this role, he/she must have the following experience and skills:
- Engineering university qualifications, preferably Electronics with firm background in VHDL design.
- At least 5 years' experience in VHDL design for ASIC / FPGAs. Digital electronics design: communication buses, memories. Experience working in Agile environment is a plus.
- Experience in FPGA design environment: XILINX ISE o ACTEL DESIGNER, Questasim.
- Experience in VHDL verification strategy.
- Knowledge of microprocessors development environment, Data Processing with FPGAs and synthesis tools (Synplicity/Precision, Vivado). DHL languages: VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog, RTL design through HDL Designer
Valued MATLAB/Simulink, C, Python and/or Pearl programming experience.
- Spoken languages: Spanish and English. French is a plus.
- Availability to travel and for longer stays abroad.
If you like teamwork, are looking for a new opportunity where you can learn new technologies, and space-business processes and tools and dynamic and results oriented, we're looking for you!
We will consider being in possession of a certificate of disability.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results