Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1709
- Germany Jobs 215
- United Kingdom Jobs 162
- Netherlands Jobs 119
- Australia Jobs 103
- Romania Jobs 76
- United States Jobs 73
- Italy Jobs 62
- Canada Jobs 61
- Singapore Jobs 45
- India Jobs 44
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Portugal Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Poland Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 18
- China Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 9
- Switzerland Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 158
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 200
- Finance Jobs 59
- Hardware Jobs 247
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 89
- Human Resources Jobs 50
- Industry Jobs 307
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 23
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 48
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 45
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1020
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 519
Senior High Speed Digital Designer - Toulousse Mobility (Male/Female)
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
Thales Alenia Space, a joint venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo (33%), is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures. Thales Alenia Space and Telespazio form the two parent companies' “Space Alliance”, which offers a complete range of services and solutions. Because of its unrivaled expertise in dual (civil/military) missions, constellations, flexible payloads, altimetry, meteorology and high-resolution optical and radar instruments, Thales Alenia Space is the natural partner to countries that want to expand their space program. The company posted consolidated revenues of 2.1 billion euros in 2015, and has 7,500 employees in eight countries.
We're currently looking for a Senior Design Architect for Processing Hardware to lead the High speed digital board architecture definition starting from the technical requirements. You will work in an international project and you'll be based our Toulousse site for the first few months.
- Lead the development of the High Speed Digital Board.
- Participate in the integration and validation of the product.
- Lead the documentation elaboration and participate in the different project milestones with the customer.
To succeed at this role, he/she must have the following experience and skills:
- Engineering university qualifications, preferably Electronics with firm background in High Speed Digital Design.
- At least 5 years' experience working with Signal Integrity simulations tools (Hyperlinx or SI Wave). Experience working in Agile environment is a plus.
- Ability to have an overall vision of the solution and to focus on each individual component.
- Experience in high speed digital boards electronic design, as well as in multi-core microprocessors development environment.
- Knowledge of digital electronics design - high speed buses, memories (DDR3, DDR4), FPGAs… We will value knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink and C programming.
- Spoken languages: Spanish and English. French is a plus.
- Availability to travel frequently to our Toulousse site and for longer stays abroad.
If you like teamwork, are looking for a new opportunity where you can learn new technologies, and space-business processes and tools and dynamic and results oriented, we're looking for you!
We will consider being in possession of a certificate of disability.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results