Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1709
- Germany Jobs 215
- United Kingdom Jobs 162
- Netherlands Jobs 119
- Australia Jobs 103
- Romania Jobs 76
- United States Jobs 73
- Italy Jobs 62
- Canada Jobs 61
- Singapore Jobs 45
- India Jobs 44
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Portugal Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Poland Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 18
- China Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 9
- Switzerland Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 158
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 200
- Finance Jobs 59
- Hardware Jobs 247
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 89
- Human Resources Jobs 50
- Industry Jobs 307
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 23
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 48
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 45
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1020
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 519
QA Validation Engineer
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
With the massive surge of electronic travel documents and national eID cards, Thales Digital & Security global business Unit is supporting border agencies, government authorities and airports to exploit technology convergence to gain consistent, comprehensive border, visa management and document verification worldwide, that will:
- Deliver seamless travel with border control applications
- Offer convenience for travelers for fast and secure border crossing
- Improve border intelligence for detection and prevention, including some of the most disruptive new technologies like biometrics, machine learning, or micro services.
If you’re looking for new opportunities, ready to join a high-skilled multicultural team, willing to travel (up to 30% of your time on certain peaks), we are now seeking a QA Software Engineer to join our Platform and Services Delivery team in Madrid.
A week in the life of a QA Software Engineer:
- You validate the products and components (applications, libraries, system and solutions; either purely software or combining software and hardware) and integration in customer environment.
- You define the integration strategy and participate in the acceptance test plan writing
- You will cooperate with developers in order to reproduce, identify and isolate the issues
- You prepare training material for administration and operation of the solution, provide training material to trainers or end-users
To succeed at this job, you must have experience with:
- Test management and bug reporting in JIRA
- Executing testing campaign
- Non-functional testing types (performance, load, stress, etc.) using tools like JMeter or SOAP UI
- Experience with Server backend technologies: Application servers, Databases and Web Services SOAP/REST
- You must be fluent in English (B2+) and Spanish.
We would appreciate if you have at least 2 of these skills:
- Testing experience with ATDD or BDD.
- Integration with Jenkins
- Scripting language for automatic tests (e.g., Python).
- Testing with Docker envirnoments
- ELK stack (Kibana, Elasticsearch y Logstash) concepts and if posible experience in the validation
- Deployment and testing in an Applications server (JBoss/wildfly, WebSphere, GlassFish…)
- Good knowledge of SQL and Database servers (at least one among Oracle, SQL Server or Maria DB).
Thales is a company committed to equal opportunities between women and men, and for this reason, we work to raise awareness and disseminate information on the subject both internally and externally.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results