Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1709
- Germany Jobs 215
- United Kingdom Jobs 162
- Netherlands Jobs 119
- Australia Jobs 103
- Romania Jobs 76
- United States Jobs 73
- Italy Jobs 62
- Canada Jobs 61
- Singapore Jobs 45
- India Jobs 44
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Portugal Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Poland Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 18
- China Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 9
- Switzerland Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 158
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 200
- Finance Jobs 59
- Hardware Jobs 247
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 89
- Human Resources Jobs 50
- Industry Jobs 307
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 23
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 48
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 45
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1020
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 519
Project Design Authority (PDA) Bids & Projects
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
The PDA (Project Design Authority) is responsible to define and coordinate the solution managing the requirements, interfaces, specifications and other inputs required to prepare a project. It is an Engineering Coordinator with the Client and with other key internal stakeholders (PM, Ing. SW, Ing. HW, Safety..)
Key responsibilities in Offers
- Assure and design the solution architecture fulfils the customer requirements stated in the tender.
- Assure fulfilment for compliance with:
- Product Policy
- Make/Team/Buy strategy for the solution parts
- Regulations (e.g. export restrictions)
- Prepare the DVa
- Arrange the SOR milestone, as is stated in CHORUS 2.0
- Give support to the Bid manager to prepare the technical Memory, Migration Plan and R&D Document
- Prepare the Testing & Commissioning Plan
- Analyze technical risks.
Key responsibilities in Projects
- Assure and design the solution architecture verifying that it satisfies the customer needs in line with the one approved by the DA.
- Be the main technical contact to the customer in the solution design phase, starting from the creation of the bid.
- Be responsible of the technical requirements.
- PDA leads the technical coordination among the different areas and engineering activities involved in the project.
- PDA is responsible for the project technical solution, assuring that the solution and / or design meets customer's needs, in line with the company's product policy and current regulations and that that technical risks are identified and mitigated.
- Coordinate the project following DDQS rules
- Plan and coordinate the whole Product Development engineering activities within the constraints provided by the agreed architecture and design policy in order to satisfy solution requirements and ensures global development consistency.
- Define the engineering’s WBS, OBS and associated tasks, tailors development process and ensures achievement of the development baselines (functional, allocated and product).
- Manage Risks & Opportunities of design and development during the product development.
- Optimise technical work against costs, schedule and risks from design to validation and acceptance of the product development.
- Implement the decisions and actions coming from the Dashboard analysis.
- Define and tailors the engineering environment suitable for the product development.
- Project Lessons Learnt Management
Thales is a company committed to equal opportunities between women and men, and for this reason, we work to raise awareness and disseminate information on the subject both internally and externally.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results