Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1011
- Germany Jobs 113
- Netherlands Jobs 106
- Australia Jobs 64
- United Kingdom Jobs 60
- Singapore Jobs 43
- Italy Jobs 36
- Romania Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 27
- United States Jobs 27
- Belgium Jobs 25
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 18
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Portugal Jobs 9
- Colombia Jobs 9
- India Jobs 8
- Mexico Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- Denmark Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Thailand Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 114
- Communications Jobs 9
- Customer Service Jobs 141
- Finance Jobs 50
- Hardware Jobs 195
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 78
- Human Resources Jobs 27
- Industry Jobs 173
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 15
- Purchasing Jobs 27
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 19
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 410
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 83
- Systems Engineering Jobs 328
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 2
Cyber Security Expert
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
Thales Alenia Space, a joint venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo (33%), is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures. Thales Alenia Space and Telespazio form the two parent companies' “Space Alliance”, which offers a complete range of services and solutions. Because of its unrivaled expertise in dual (civil/military) missions, constellations, flexible payloads, altimetry, meteorology and high-resolution optical and radar instruments, Thales Alenia Space is the natural partner to countries that want to expand their space program. The company posted consolidated revenues of 2.1 billion euros in 2015, and has 7,500 employees in eight countries.
We're currently looking for a proactive cyber security engineer with experience in the field to join our team.
You will work in an agile and highly innovative environment and will participate in international projects. Your tasks will include:
- Define, develop and deploy security improvements during the development stages of software systems and networks.
- Collaborate with our software architects to define and deploy best practices and cyber security rules within the company to secure by design the products.
- Search for vulnerabilities and risks on our products, managing and monitoring any attacks and intrusions.
- Lead the development and deployment of software security components.
- Keep up to date with new technologies research and implementing always the best selected technology/tool.
- Take the leadership of its own activities on cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Generation of security requirements, risk analysis, threat modelling and test plan for selected projects in different technologies (in English).
Education & Skills
Degree in software engineering, telecommunication engineering, aerospace engineering, computer science and mathematics or other similar technical discipline. Advanced degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience would be a plus.
Other valuable knowledge/experience:
- Knowledge of security policies for information systems and ethical hacking for projects in different technologies and operating systems (i.e. Linux, Java, Angular, Python, MySQL, Docker).
- Experience in DevOps and DevSecOps. Knowledge of continuous integration systems for deploying SAST, security rules management and security tools in the CI.
- Knowledge of security tools such as Nessus, OpenVAS, Dagda, Acunetix, Lighthouse, etc.
- Knowledge of security architecture for the main public clouds.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results