Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1236
- Germany Jobs 123
- Netherlands Jobs 92
- Australia Jobs 55
- United Kingdom Jobs 53
- Italy Jobs 41
- Canada Jobs 38
- United States Jobs 35
- Poland Jobs 34
- Singapore Jobs 30
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Romania Jobs 20
- India Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 15
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 11
- Switzerland Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 10
- Portugal Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Austria Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 4
- Mexico Jobs 4
- Denmark Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 123
- Communications Jobs 9
- Customer Service Jobs 138
- Finance Jobs 32
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 204
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 82
- Human Resources Jobs 16
- Industry Jobs 214
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- Purchasing Jobs 38
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 26
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 491
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 75
- Systems Engineering Jobs 424
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Senior Bid & Project Manager (f/m/d)
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Thales Deutschland ist eine der größten Landesorganisationen des internationalen Thales-Konzerns. Unsere rund 3.000 Expertinnen und Experten arbeiten jeden Tag daran, die Welt sicherer zu machen. In der Tradition deutscher Ingenieurskunst ist Innovation der Antrieb all unseres Handelns – in den Bereichen Luft- und Raumfahrt, Sicherheit, Transport und Verteidigung unterstützen wir unsere Kunden bei ihren heutigen und zukünftigen Herausforderungen. Unser Standort Kiel bildet gemeinsam mit Wilhelmshaven unser deutsches Marine-Kompetenzzentrum. Rund 200 Expertinnen und Experten des Geschäftsbereichs Naval konzipieren und implementieren hier maßgeschneiderte Kommunikations- und Navigationssysteme für Schiffe sowie hochpräzise Radaranlagen und Marinesteuerungssysteme für U-Boote. Unseren nationalen und internationalen Kunden bieten wir darüber hinaus die gesamte logistische Betreuung an.
Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognised part of the German high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programmes and for the global market.
Thales’ security solutions are tailored for the protection of cities, critical infrastructures, global financial markets and sensitive data. We are long-term partners of the German Armed Forces, the NATO and its allies. We offer solutions for the whole military mission spectrum – on land, on water, in the air, in space and in cyberspace. Training and simulation solutions support the tactical mission training. Our communication solutions protect our partners today from the threats of tomorrow.
Thales Deutschland with its headquarters in Ditzingen has about 3,900 employees at 11 locations with their own production and development.
Senior Bid & Project Manager (f/m/d) (Ref.Nr. R0079071)
For our activities in the field of defence and security at our naval site in Kiel
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
You will be responsible for subcontract management across the end to end life cycle or a part thereof depending on the business organisational model or the business case. The role will require frequent and close engagement of suppliers to ensure that requirements are executed in accordance with technical, project, cost and performance (quality and delivery) requirements.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Leading the Subcontract Management Team comprising representatives from other functions in order to ensure resources and obligations are delivered in time
- Manage the assets required for the subcontract
- Work with Technical teams to resolve design issues impacting on Supplier performance
- In cooperation with Procurement, organize and conduct the supplier’s performance reviews, informing the Category Buyer of progress, risk and opportunities, put in place recovery actions as required
- Manage the schedule and performance of the allocated work package, ensuring rigorous adherence to project management, quality and technical governance
- Manage the Subcontract Risk Register to identify, evaluate and mitigate risk – contribute to the project risk register
- University Master degree with business or engineering orientation
- Relevant and extensive experience in Subcontract and Contract Management including negotiation of contracts together with legal and sourcing departments
- Needs analysis, Design to Cost, Supplier Management, Risk and Opportunity Management
- Project Management of complex projects
- Good skillset in project management methods
- PMI or IPMA certifications
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Experience of Supplier Relationship and Performance Management techniques and measurement
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent Englisch and German
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)176 78480886
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results