Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2465
- United Kingdom Jobs 184
- Netherlands Jobs 146
- Germany Jobs 98
- Australia Jobs 81
- Canada Jobs 73
- Singapore Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 50
- Romania Jobs 41
- Italy Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 18
- Poland Jobs 17
- Belgium Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 11
- India Jobs 9
- Denmark Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 7
- Spain Jobs 6
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 5
- China Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Switzerland Jobs 2
- Brazil Jobs 2
- Qatar Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 226
- Communications Jobs 23
- Customer Service Jobs 422
- Finance Jobs 87
- General Management Jobs 4
- Hardware Jobs 221
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 157
- Human Resources Jobs 64
- Industry Jobs 319
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 29
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 57
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 81
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 887
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 106
- Systems Engineering Jobs 638
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join our Thales USA team in Irvine, CA.
- Gather and effectively translate business requirements (e.g. business case, requirement specifications, non-functional requirement specifications & use case models specific to the solution) into technical solutions.
- Conduct gap analysis.
- Develop solution architecture and work with IT stakeholders and business teams to build consensus.
- Create or modify IT Solution Architectures to solve complex problems; taking technology, people, process, culture and desired results into account.
- Drives creative and innovative technology infrastructure design that drives customer benefits.
- Provide guidance on IT Infrastructure roadmap.
- Practice ‘systems of Integration’ and platform enablement of ecosystem and integration between the platforms.
- Model architecture using architecture modeling tools and industry standard architecture notation
- Produce architecture documentation using Thales standards
- Provide architecture oversight to delivery team members to develop, test and deploy solution components.
- Lead proposal and Request for Proposal (RFP)/ Request for Information (RFI) response development.
- Develop sizing estimates and contribute to project plan.
- Support and mentor other technical team members.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, and internal cross-functional teams and to work across geographies and time zones.
- Ability to travel as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with a minimum of 8-12+ years of experience or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with 6+ years of experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in Solution Architecture and Development (Workflow, Data Architecture, System and Cloud Architecture)
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure, networking and security technologies
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of design and development methodologies
- Track record of being part of delivering value using Enterprise Architecture methodologies
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-844-504-7271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.