Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2465
- United Kingdom Jobs 184
- Netherlands Jobs 146
- Germany Jobs 98
- Australia Jobs 81
- Canada Jobs 73
- Singapore Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 50
- Romania Jobs 41
- Italy Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 18
- Poland Jobs 17
- Belgium Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 11
- India Jobs 9
- Denmark Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 7
- Spain Jobs 6
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 5
- China Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Switzerland Jobs 2
- Brazil Jobs 2
- Qatar Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 226
- Communications Jobs 23
- Customer Service Jobs 422
- Finance Jobs 87
- General Management Jobs 4
- Hardware Jobs 221
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 157
- Human Resources Jobs 64
- Industry Jobs 319
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 29
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 57
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 81
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 887
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 106
- Systems Engineering Jobs 638
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
About the team
The Thales Nederland Communications team is responsible for managing the internal and external communications of Thales in The Netherlands and the marketing communications of our activities in our export markets. The team operates in strong cooperation with the international communications and marketing functions. You will join 10 colleagues in internal communications, external communciations, content & digital and exhibitions and events.
We are in search for a:
About the job
This is your decisive moment: Thales is looking for a Communications Manager to strengthen our Netherlands Communications Team. We are looking for a communications generalist who is able to acts as a partner for the Business Lines SIX (focus area: Defense) and TTS (focus area: Public Transport).
The Communication Manager reports to the Director Communications and is responsible for creating and implementing an effective communication strategy with a main focus on thought leadership and content. From strategy to implementation, you are responsible for the campaigns around major projects. You are a team player and able to guide (global) agencies when necessary. You are able to develop, write, optimize and publish different types of content for various communication channels. You will do this in consultation with the various stakeholders and with the support of our Netherlands Content & Digital Team. You have an eye for finding the stories in our organization and you know how to translate them into internal and external content that reinforces our brand and generates brand awareness among the relevant target groups. You also have a role to play in the internal communication in strategy and execution, in order to increase the involvement of employees and keep them connected to the goals and activities of Thales.
- You are looking for a meaningful role in an industry that contributes to the safety and security of society
- You are able to operate in, advise on, and add value to connecting a global brand in a local context in a digital way
- You are a strong personality with verifiable experience in the field of internal and external communication strategy
- You are able to influence, build and maintain effective relationships with senior internal stakeholders
- You are able to identify a story and produce compelling content
- You know how to connect with diverse teams and get things done
- You are passionate about people engagement and employee advocacy
- You are used to working in English as well as in Dutch
Although experience in a large engineering , B2B or B2G company is an asset, you are also encouraged to apply if you are working in another industry. Primary location: Huizen (NH). International Travel required.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results