Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1124
- Germany Jobs 174
- United Kingdom Jobs 106
- Netherlands Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 82
- Romania Jobs 45
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Italy Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Norway Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 86
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 114
- Finance Jobs 18
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 227
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 758
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 78
- Systems Engineering Jobs 400
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Testing and Commissioning Manager
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Responsible for the management of all test & commissioning activities for the project (DUAT).
- Establish and maintain the Test & Commissioning program co-ordination with the Project Management.
- Managing the Test & Commissioning Hong Kong team
- Responsibility for identification and resolution of all technical problems/issues identified during site testing with related partner: installation, software developers, designers, etc.
- Coordinating with the customer's representatives for the planning and execution of field commissioning tests.
- Providing technical support in all operational matters in the conduct of integration and commissioning test activities.
- Reviewing and accountable of test executions and test certificates for completeness, accuracy and integrity prior submission for final approval and submission to customer.
- Reviewing all Change Control site entries for completeness and accuracy.
- Participating in the actual testing directly when necessary.
- Leads problem solving efforts to effect positive change with respect to quality, costs, test cycle reductions and ease of test.
- Support the creation of an integrated team atmosphere between the internal and external actors on the project while ensuring compliance to company processes and procedures.
- Assist in increasing engineering maturity and the competency development of junior team members
- 10+ years’ experience in Railways Signalling Systems with at least 3 in T&C Management role and at least 5 years in CBTC
- T&C experience in brown field project is preferred
- Experiences in people development / management
- Possesses in-depth knowledge on signalling test and commissioning: CBTC technology, IEEE 1474, EN 50126/EN50128
- Excellent knowledge of industry and technology. Knowledge in Thales Signalling CBTC product is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent leadership and negotiating skills
- Working knowledge of safety practices required on site
- Experiences in working in MTR project is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and international relations skill.
- Work in flexibly hours / overtime as required (with compensation)
- Be proficient in English, both in speaking and writing (Cantonese capability is added value but not mandatory)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results