Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
T& C Manager (Engineering Manager)
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
• Responsible for the management of all test & commissioning activities
• Establish and maintain the Test & Commissioning program co-ordination with the Project Management.
• Responsibility for identification and resolution of all technical problems/issues identified during site testing with related partner: installation, software developers, designers, etc.
• Coordinating with the customer's representatives for the planning and execution of field commissioning tests.
• Providing technical support in all operational matters in the conduct of integration and commissioning test activities.
• Reviewing and accountable of test executions and test certificates for completeness, accuracy and integrity prior submission for final approval and submission to customer.
• Reviewing all Change Control site entries for completeness and accuracy.
• Participating in the actual testing directly when necessary.
• Leads problem solving efforts to effect positive change with respect to quality, costs, test cycle reductions and ease of test.
• Support the creation of an integrated team atmosphere between the internal and external actors on the project while ensuring compliance to company processes and procedures.
• Assist in increasing engineering maturity and the competency development of junior team members
• 10+ years’ experience in Systems Test and Verification environments (Signalling) with at least 2 years experience in T&C Management role
• Excellent leadership and negotiating skills
• Excellent knowledge of industry and technology
• Working knowledge of safety practices required on site
• Possesses in-depth knowledge on signaling test and commissioning: CBTC technology. IEEE 1474, EN 50128 (SIL4)
• Experience in the installation and testing of train control systems.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and international relations skill.
• Be proficient in English, both in speaking and writing (Cantonese capability is added value but not mandatory)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results