Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 752
- Germany Jobs 122
- United Kingdom Jobs 97
- Netherlands Jobs 71
- Australia Jobs 55
- United States Jobs 48
- Italy Jobs 42
- Poland Jobs 37
- Canada Jobs 35
- Romania Jobs 30
- Belgium Jobs 29
- India Jobs 21
- Austria Jobs 16
- Singapore Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 13
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 5
- Czechia Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Finland Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Senegal Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 78
- Communications Jobs 1
- Customer Service Jobs 98
- Finance Jobs 10
- General Management Jobs 2
- Hardware Jobs 173
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 47
- Human Resources Jobs 9
- Industry Jobs 135
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 11
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 511
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 59
- Systems Engineering Jobs 305
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 2
Technical Project Manager Antenna
Full time, Regular Employment
Technical Project Manager Antenna
The development of modern phased array radars requires a multi-disciplinary approach in which the functional concept, the antenna, the electronics, and the electrical and cooling infrastructure are addressed simultaneously. In this multi-disciplinary team, the working area consists the development of new antenna and/or microwave concepts, introduction of new technologies and development of new Radar Front-End designs.
About the job
As a Technical Project Manager antenna, you will manage multidisciplinary teams of antenna and micropackaging architects, hardware (RF and micropackaging), test engineers and specialists who work together on the development of new radar antenna-products. These teams work together with internal departments and external companies for the realization of our products, often in an international environment. Most projects can be characterized as highly innovative and have a high technological level.
Your work will cover the full spectrum of activities, from orientation to product realization. As Technical Project Manager Antenna you are responsible for translating the (mostly internal) customer requirements into a development management plan that will be used as a common thread for the execution of the activities.
The main tasks are:
- Responsible for organizing the project.
- Manage the team with the architect, specialist and other team members.
- Mitigating the risks.
- On time delivery within the project schedule and budgets.
We are in search for a colleague who:
- Has a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering with experience in managing technical projects.
- Has strong project management skills and experience in working with professional specialists, or are not senior yet, but are cut out for this job and willing to develop yourself in this profession.
- Is a team player with strong dedication to achieve common team goals;
- Has a “can-do” and “why-not-this” mentality: entrepreneurial, flexible and open mindset;
- Has an enthusiastic and persistent personality with good communication skills;
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English.
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results