Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2503
- United Kingdom Jobs 193
- Netherlands Jobs 147
- Germany Jobs 104
- Canada Jobs 84
- Australia Jobs 82
- United States Jobs 81
- Singapore Jobs 58
- Romania Jobs 48
- Poland Jobs 29
- Italy Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Austria Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 15
- Belgium Jobs 15
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Portugal Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Thailand Jobs 7
- Finland Jobs 6
- Japan Jobs 6
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 5
- Colombia Jobs 5
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Qatar Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- Indonesia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 226
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 425
- Finance Jobs 93
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 221
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 159
- Human Resources Jobs 65
- Industry Jobs 335
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 30
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 57
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 82
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 976
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 140
- Systems Engineering Jobs 674
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Stage-/Afstudeeropdracht - HBO - Marketing, Sales, Commerciële Economie, Business Administration. Empowering of diverse teams with a specific focus on attracting and engagement of female engineers
Full time, Internship / Placement
Stage-/Afstudeeropdracht - HBO
Studierichting: Marketing\Sales\Commercial Economics\Business administration
Titel van de opdracht: Empowering of diverse teams with a specific focus on attracting and engagement of female engineers
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions, research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
About the team
A company's image and fame are important for a potential candidate when deciding to go ahead and apply for a certain position. A candidate's perception of a company as an employer is largely determined by its working conditions, work atmosphere, market position, organizational structure and company culture.
We achieve this by organizing in house events, visiting career fairs, actively maintaining contacts with colleges and universities, sponsoring student organizations and organizing activities jointly with these organizations, and developing campaigns to create a strong employer brand.
Our aim is to build a talent network that helps us respond proactively to the human resource needs of an organization. We recruit between 100 and 200 new colleagues each year.
About the assignment
Thales is seeing a growing demand for new employees within its own organization, and we expect this demand to continue to grow over the next few years. As a Talent Acquisition team, it is necessary to act proactively upon this growing need. By exploring and analyzing the labour market and actively contacting potentially interesting candidates and delivering optimal service to our (internal)stakeholders.
To support and improve our talent acquisition strategies we are in search for a student to conduct research in order to give us quantitive/qualitative insights to deliver insights about how to empower and engage the female IT/engineering population (Research will help us to understand the needs and where to’s to make improvements and above all to use it to improve our talent acquisition process to make us a more attractive employer for the female IT/Engineering crowd.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing the labour market in regard of the female IT/Engineering population.
- Desk research
- Defining and setting up the right survey documentation/tool/metricsto collect data
- Interviewing internal and external stakeholders (Candidates/hiring managers).
- Give advise/feedback in order to improve our process within our talent acquisition team.
- Able to positively influence at all levels of an organizationup to senior levels,
- Knowledge of programs such as SPSS/Excel
- An interesting internship or graduation assignment in an international high tech environment
- An open and flexible working environment;
- An excellent internship allowance
- A student association where you can participate in educational and fun activities.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
Please keep in mind that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school during the whole internship period for our internships and graduation assignments.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results