Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2503
- United Kingdom Jobs 193
- Netherlands Jobs 147
- Germany Jobs 104
- Canada Jobs 84
- Australia Jobs 82
- United States Jobs 81
- Singapore Jobs 58
- Romania Jobs 48
- Poland Jobs 29
- Italy Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Austria Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 15
- Belgium Jobs 15
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Portugal Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Thailand Jobs 7
- Finland Jobs 6
- Japan Jobs 6
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 5
- Colombia Jobs 5
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Qatar Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- Indonesia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 226
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 425
- Finance Jobs 93
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 221
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 159
- Human Resources Jobs 65
- Industry Jobs 335
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 30
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 57
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 82
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 976
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 140
- Systems Engineering Jobs 674
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Service Portfolio Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
About the team
The department Standard Solutions Management (SSM) is responsible for defining and managing the product and services portfolio. The SSM department Product Management Services & Lifecycle Policies is responsible for defining and managing the services portfolio and the underlying policies and service strategy. The department also represents the services discipline in Product Teams and towards Customer Account Teams (through the Service Portfolio Manager and Service Design Architects).
We are in search for a:
SERVICE PORTFOLIO MANAGER
About the job
The Service Portfolio Manager (SPM) represents the services discipline in Product Teams and is responsible for defining the through-life service solution of our products. The service offering is defined based on customer needs (established through discussions or as formulated in an RFI/RFQ), Thales’ technical product roadmap, standardized services portfolio, services strategy and lessons learnt during other projects. The SPM also contributes to new service business development, new product development, and to the improvement and development of the standard services portfolio. More specifically, the key tasks of the SPM are:
- Representing the Services discipline in Product Team(s). Responsible for the services (ILS and ISS) aspects in the product plan, such as services business potential, lifecycle phase transitions, upgrade definitions, etc., taking into account the current installed base and the future development of the installed base. Defining the Lifecycle Program for the product.
- During the bid phase, defining the proposal documents, cost, statement of work, statement of compliance of the product.
- Prior to the bid phase, contribute to the services business development for the product, being a partner of the Service Design Architect and Sales, contributing to customer visits, presentations and workshops about lifecycle topics.
- Defining and maintaining standardized ILS and ISS packages of products.
- During new product developments, defining enablers for ILS deliverables and ISS activities.
- Monitor customer complaints w.r.t. the product and feeding them back into the organisation;
- Inform customers about Life Cycle stages of the product and the consequences for support aspects;
- Initiate and manage the generation of Service Letters related to the product.
- Has strong feeling for how to bring value to the customer during the product lifecycle
- Able to find a balance between the desire to standardize the portfolio and the need to tailor a solution to the customer’s needs.
- Able to work in teams and organize/delegate actions towards the desired outcome.
- Preferably has experience in the domain of Services, ILS/IPS, Logistic Engineering, proposal management
- Can work under pressure.
- Curious, with a desire to improve the Services roadmap and strategy based on market needs and lessons learnt.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results