Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2332
- United Kingdom Jobs 166
- Netherlands Jobs 139
- Australia Jobs 74
- Germany Jobs 69
- Canada Jobs 58
- United States Jobs 47
- Singapore Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 28
- Romania Jobs 25
- Belgium Jobs 25
- Poland Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 14
- India Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Brazil Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 8
- Portugal Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 3
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Indonesia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 167
- Communications Jobs 8
- Customer Service Jobs 302
- Finance Jobs 53
- General Management Jobs 2
- Hardware Jobs 264
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 122
- Human Resources Jobs 33
- Industry Jobs 314
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 25
- Purchasing Jobs 41
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 55
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 980
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 69
- Systems Engineering Jobs 650
Senior Supply Chain Manager - Aerospace
Full time, Regular Employment
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. In a world that is increasingly fast-moving, unpredictable and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better and to keep you safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our employees design and deliver extraordinary high-tech solutions. With 68.000 talents working in 54 countries, 2000 employees are based in the Netherlands. We are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security.
We help our customers think smarter and act faster in the fields of transportation, defence , space, aerospace and cyberspace, mastering ever-greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. We are therefore leading the digital transformation, focusing on artificial intelligence, big-data & data analytics, connectivity, mobility and internet of things and cybersecurity.
In the Netherlands, we are located in five cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven, Enschede and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions, research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft) and research & development for serious gaming (in collaboration with the University of Twente). About the team The team of Supply Chain Managers is responsible for providing Supply Chain Management capabilities within Supply Chain Teams and Product Teams as well as leading their industrial Work Package all across Supply Chain For the Supply Chain department we are in search for a:
Senior Supply Chain Manager - Aerospace
About the job
For the Aerospace projects, responsible for development and progress of Industrial Work-Packages, assemblies, sub-assemblies or spares and reports obligations up to acceptance and shipment, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction (Quality and On-Time Delivery), within budget and according to applicable standards.
In this capacity:
- Defines and formalizes with the internal customers the exact nature of needs and requirements in order to establish the Industrial Work Package: configuration, cost, quantities, delivery schedule, technical evolutions (design) and not techniques (deliveries, cost).
- Responsible to meet the Supply Chain commitments towards the Product Manager, Project Manager or the Final customer relative to the concerned Work-Packages (delivery schedule, cost, quality).
- Consolidates the ACWP (Actual Cost) and establishes the ETC (Estimate To Complete) for concerned Work-Packages and contributes to the cost analysis of products.
- Guarantees the consistency of the entry data (specifications, definition files, qualification status, documents and tooling for test and Customer Source Inspection) at the end of the Manufacturing Engineering phase and advices during the (re)-engineering phase.
- Manages identified risks and opportunities for the concerned Industrial Work-Package .
- Delivers to planners the forecasted delivery dates for products (FAT) for integration to the Production Plan and participates to its update, consolidates the project schedule in link with them. Holds the WIP (Work In Progress) meetings within the Supply Chain.
- Initiates and manages relevant action plans to integrate the new project needs with the support of Planners and industrial Management on schedule aspects as well as the Series Manufacturing Engineer on technical aspects
- Monitoring & control of on-going industrial WP and the associated reporting to the Project Manager and the Industrial Management.
- Contributes pro-actively within the product team and establishes an early involvement in product developments and changes
- Sets up, implements and maintains the Industrial Plan in co-ordination with key stakeholders.
You have a completed HBO or Master degree in technical / supply chain domain. You have a strong affinity with Supply Chain and solid experience with Aerospace production environment. Experience with Part 21 / Part 145 regulation is definitely a plus. You define yourself as a customer oriented person and you have the flexibility to be able to act constructively in an environment with different types and levels. You are an energetic person who approaches the work with enthusiasm. Your leadership competences (decisive, delegate, initiative, result-oriented, sensitive, collaborate and convince) are highly developed.
A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is necessary to fulfill the job.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment will be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results