Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2715
- United Kingdom Jobs 202
- Netherlands Jobs 133
- Germany Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 98
- United States Jobs 96
- Canada Jobs 89
- Singapore Jobs 43
- Belgium Jobs 36
- Romania Jobs 24
- Italy Jobs 24
- Portugal Jobs 19
- India Jobs 14
- Austria Jobs 11
- Poland Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 7
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 6
- Spain Jobs 6
- Brazil Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- Qatar Jobs 3
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Bahrain Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- China Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 222
- Communications Jobs 16
- Customer Service Jobs 399
- Finance Jobs 88
- General Management Jobs 5
- Hardware Jobs 287
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 183
- Human Resources Jobs 65
- Industry Jobs 407
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 23
- nCphr Jobs 14
- Purchasing Jobs 78
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 58
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1008
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1008
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 122
- Systems Engineering Jobs 692
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Product Owner - Software system engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
Within the Engineering cluster the Applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships, integration with sensor- and weapon systems as well as the development of sensor processing applications. These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with both sensor- and weapon systems. Our product offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defense.
For the applications engineering platform team Thales is looking for a talented
Agile Product Owner – Software system engineer
About the job
As a Software System engineer you work together with a multidisciplinary Agile team. These teams develop and test the infrastructure platform for combat management systems, the radar systems and the optical sensor systems. Software system engineers often work in the role of product owner. The product owner is the linking pin between stakeholders, the product roadmap and the systems architecture. Activities include managing the backlog, translating customer requirements into product requirements and work packages, and demonstrating functionality/features to stakeholders.
Thales highly values the application of modern technologies and methodologies.
Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for.
- You are a strong and clear communicator capable of discussing with all types of stakeholders (customers, team, management).
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineer, system engineering or comparable.
- You have got knowledge of IT infrastructure technology (networking, operating systems, cyber security)
- You are great in organization your work and that of others. You have an affinity with project management.
- You are able to separate main issues from details and you are able to take decisions with limited information.
- You have experience with Agile working.
Your colleagues are recognized experts in the field and will help you get up to speed and Thales will gladly invest in your development.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results