Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2646
- United Kingdom Jobs 185
- Germany Jobs 184
- United States Jobs 166
- Netherlands Jobs 140
- Canada Jobs 131
- Australia Jobs 127
- Italy Jobs 94
- India Jobs 70
- Belgium Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 50
- Romania Jobs 35
- Poland Jobs 33
- Spain Jobs 28
- Portugal Jobs 26
- Mexico Jobs 22
- Czechia Jobs 20
- Austria Jobs 18
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 16
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 10
- Philippines Jobs 10
- Japan Jobs 10
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 6
- Egypt Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- New Zealand Jobs 4
- Israel Jobs 3
- Luxembourg Jobs 3
- Indonesia Jobs 2
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Norway Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- Belarus Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Nigeria Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 257
- Communications Jobs 10
- Customer Service Jobs 323
- Finance Jobs 79
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 390
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 90
- Human Resources Jobs 37
- Industry Jobs 351
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 44
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 80
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 64
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1514
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 171
- Systems Engineering Jobs 753
Microsoft Infrastructure engineer
Regular Employment, Full time
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defense, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible, today.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
In this position you will join the Thales Netherlands IS/IT team. IS/IT is at the core of the Thales digital transformation, there is a close relationship between IS/IT and business.
With a team of 100+ colleagues we provide IS/IT support to our 2500 NL colleagues in several Business Lines and functions. The IS/IT department of Thales Netherlands works closely together with the international IS/IT departments of the Thales group.
Our mission is: “Providing secure access to Thales information in One Click” with a culture of “Feeling Proud Together”. Our Agile transformation journey has started some years ago. As a learning organization we fully embrace agile principles and strive for excellence by continuous improvement. We do not fear to fail as long as we can learn from it.
The Microsoft Infrastructure consultant is part of the Collaboration squad and works closely with other colleagues within and outside the squad. Your team will be part of the Collaboration tribe of the whole Thales group. Together they’re responsible for the Microsoft and Collaboration platforms within Thales. Specific tooling needed with these products and services are amongst others: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Microsoft SQL and Cisco Jabber.
About the job
Your work as a Microsoft Infrastructure consultant is varied. Every day you start together with the team to discuss during the stand-up the ongoing tasks and how to align them with each other. Both within the department as well the team we work according to the Agile / Scrum working methods. Throughout the week you focus on the sprint that you work on together with your team. As a domain expert you are able to translate business wishes into solutions. You have a leading role in determining the architecture and ensure that the implementation becomes a success. Preferably you have gained experience in environments where security and standardization are also very important. You can work out solutions and transfer them to a team of passionate professionals, so that it is clear which tasks must be performed to realize them successfully.
You are responsible for:
- Contributing to ensuring that the vision and strategy for the products within your domain are aligned with that of the company.
- Translating the business demand according to the expectations of the stakeholders.
- The design, implementation and support of products such as Exchange Server, MS Teams, Cisco Jabber, Windows Server, Microsoft Endpoint Manager & SQL.
- Ensuring that the Microsoft and various collaboration products meet the wishes and needs of the end users as much as possible.
- Collaboration with other squads and departments to achieve the best results.
- Furthermore you have extensive experience with Enterprise migration projects. Experience with SCRUM is an advantage.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- (technical) Bachelor or master degree;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience especially in an Agile environment;
- Able to quickly master new domains and techniques;
- Able to take the lead;
- Experience within a complex enterprise IT environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with agile working or is open-minded to adopt new ways of working;
- A strong will to continue to develop him or herself, both on a personal and technical level;
- Fluent in English.
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization.
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles.
- Attention for personal development and own initiative.
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility.
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
Government (AIVD) clearance will be requested.At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results