Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2646
- United Kingdom Jobs 185
- Germany Jobs 184
- United States Jobs 166
- Netherlands Jobs 140
- Canada Jobs 131
- Australia Jobs 127
- Italy Jobs 94
- India Jobs 70
- Belgium Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 50
- Romania Jobs 35
- Poland Jobs 33
- Spain Jobs 28
- Portugal Jobs 26
- Mexico Jobs 22
- Czechia Jobs 20
- Austria Jobs 18
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 16
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 10
- Philippines Jobs 10
- Japan Jobs 10
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 6
- Egypt Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- New Zealand Jobs 4
- Israel Jobs 3
- Luxembourg Jobs 3
- Indonesia Jobs 2
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Norway Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- Belarus Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Nigeria Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 257
- Communications Jobs 10
- Customer Service Jobs 323
- Finance Jobs 79
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 390
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 90
- Human Resources Jobs 37
- Industry Jobs 351
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 44
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 80
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 64
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1514
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 171
- Systems Engineering Jobs 753
Manager Test & Integration Sensors
Regular Employment, Full time
About the team
The department Test & Integration (T&I) within Thales Netherlands Naval is responsible for the integration and testing of radar equipment units (such as Antennas, Transmitters, Receivers) and the testing of the complete system during the whole System life cycle. The department T&I is also responsible for the installation and setting into operation of the systems on board, the execution of the system performance tests and performing Services such as Health Checks, Technical Assistance and Repairs for our customers.
For this department we are searching for:
Manager Test & Integration Sensors
About the job
As Manager you lead a team of about 25 till 30 people, educated at Master and Bachelor level. The team consist of Test Managers and Test Engineers, who are responsible to Manage and to perform the Test and Qualification of in particular Fire Control radar/ Electro- Optical systems. You are part of the Management Team and will report to Manager Test and Integration.
As Manager you will be responsible to allocate the employees, to fulfil the Department objectives.
- Pro-actively and in consultation with project management to fill the resource claims at the project start-up phase.
- Recruit, hire and induct appropriate resources where needed and in alignment with T&I policy.
- Manage and lead the evolution of your team in terms of workload, skills and competences
- Provide transparent resource priority setting to your team.
- Coach and develop the people within your team
- Actively initiate and support Continuous improvements within T&I on Cost/Time/Quality;
- Use Lean/6S philosophy and alike methods to support the actual improvements and focused, effective and efficient ways of working.
- Actively engage and contribute to T&I cost calculations and estimations where appropriate.
For this challenging function, we are searching for an enthusiastic colleague to enforce the T&I management team, adapting the T&I department for the future.
- Bachelor/Master of Science with a technical background (mechanical, electrical).
- Experience management role in technical domain and/or several Radar development project, especially the Development Test & Evaluation phase, is an advantage.
- People manager, with strongly developed leadership skills (i.e. decisiveness, delegating, taking initiative, results oriented, sensitive, cooperative and convincing)
- Professional language skills in English (verbal and writing), other language skills are an advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving capacity
- Able to shape solutions out of complexity
- Able to act a dynamic work environment with fluctuating workload for the teams
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization;
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles;
- Attention for personal development and own initiative;
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility;
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
< Go Back to results