Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1236
- Germany Jobs 123
- Netherlands Jobs 92
- Australia Jobs 55
- United Kingdom Jobs 53
- Italy Jobs 41
- Canada Jobs 38
- United States Jobs 35
- Poland Jobs 34
- Singapore Jobs 30
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Romania Jobs 20
- India Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 15
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 11
- Switzerland Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 10
- Portugal Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Austria Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 4
- Mexico Jobs 4
- Denmark Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 123
- Communications Jobs 9
- Customer Service Jobs 138
- Finance Jobs 32
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 204
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 82
- Human Resources Jobs 16
- Industry Jobs 214
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- Purchasing Jobs 38
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 26
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 491
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 75
- Systems Engineering Jobs 424
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Full time, Regular Employment
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. In a world that is increasingly fast-moving, unpredictable and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better and to keep you safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our employees design and deliver extraordinary high-tech solutions. With 68.000 talents working in 54 countries, 2000 employees are based in the Netherlands. We are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security.
We help our customers think smarter and act faster in the fields of transportation, defence , space, aerospace and cyberspace, mastering ever-greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. We are therefore leading the digital transformation, focusing on artificial intelligence, big-data & data analytics, connectivity, mobility and internet of things and cybersecurity.
In the Netherlands, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions, research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft) and research & development for serious gaming (in collaboration with the University of Twente).
Within the Engineering cluster the applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships, integration with sensor- and weapon systems as well as the development of sensor processing applications. These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with both sensor- and weapon systems. Our product offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defense.
For the applications engineering platform team Thales is looking for a talented
About the job
As an architect you work with multidisciplinary Agile teams. You’re part of the application engineering department and are responsible for the architecture of the infrastructure. You specialize in one of several topics such as networking, virtualization, container, security or software architecture. Your knowledge will contribute to our next steps towards a cloud technology based infrastructure.
Thales highly values the application of modern technologies and methodologies.
Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for.
You are a talented architect with a passion for designing, developing and testing complex infrastructure solutions with the following traits and skills:
- You are a strong communicator capable of discussing with all types of stakeholders.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineer, system engineering or comparable.
- You’ve got expert level knowledge of IT infrastructure technology (networking, operating systems, cyber security)
- You’re capable of financially structuring your designs, helping you convince the other architects and the rest of the organization.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Certifications such as CISSP, RHCA or CCIE are a big plus.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015)
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results