Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Group Manager Solutions IVVQ
Full time, Regular Employment
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
Thales Nederland is active in the Defence and Security sectors and is, with about 2000 employees, a top provider of high-tech jobs in the Netherlands. Product innovation and swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities are the mainsprings of our business. Examples are radar, communication and command & control systems for naval ships and communication, security and payment systems for trade and industry.
Within Naval Engineering, the department Naval System Engineering accounts for the complete development cycle of products and solutions: concept definition, system design, system integration and validation.
The group Solutions IVVQ, which is part of Naval System Engineering, has the responsibility to integrate naval mission solutions in diverse projects and participates in the complete cycle of concept definition, system design, system integration and qualification.
We are in search for a:
Group Manager Solutions IVVQ
About the job
The Solutions IVVQ team’s mission is to perform the definition and execution of the system integration, verification and validation process, to achieve the formal acceptance of the naval mission system by a satisfied customer. The integration, verification and validation activities take place at the premises of different suppliers, land based test locations and on board of ships everywhere around the world.
As group manager you will manage in a motivating and inspiring way the team of about 35 top professionals (System Integration Managers and System Test Engineers).
Your experience and knowledge allows you to work closely with the team members, and you will empower them to do their jobs as professionals, without too much disturbance. Together with them you will support their personal development plans to make sure that the group has the correct mix of skills.
You will have the final responsibility for the team estimates in relation to bids and the execution these budgets
You will be responsible for the optimal allocation of resources from the team to the different projects. You will pay special attention to the recruitment of new employees, so the amount of team members matches the workload. You will make sure that new employees feel welcome in the team and quickly perform to the best of their capabilities.
Within the Naval System Engineering management team you will be a constructive colleague and team player. Together with the other group managers you will manage and improve the engineering process, concentrating on the IVVQ discipline.
- Clear sense of how to leverage your personality and experience to bring out the best in others and yourself.
- You will set the direction, provide energy and connect with your team
- Good interpersonal and customer handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical issues on a high level
- Analytical and solution focused
- Has a relevant degree in one of the following subjects: electronic engineering, science, mathematics or science based subjects
- Experience in Test and Integration Engineering
- International mentality and interest. Willing to travel a few times per year
- High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
- Affinity with project / products engineering
- Fluency in spoken and written English. German language skills are a big plus.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results