Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2529
- United Kingdom Jobs 192
- Netherlands Jobs 138
- United States Jobs 117
- Germany Jobs 109
- Australia Jobs 101
- Canada Jobs 58
- Belgium Jobs 41
- Singapore Jobs 33
- Romania Jobs 26
- Italy Jobs 26
- India Jobs 16
- Poland Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 7
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 6
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Qatar Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 232
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 372
- Finance Jobs 58
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 283
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 163
- Human Resources Jobs 44
- Industry Jobs 339
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 26
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 68
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 43
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1000
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 108
- Systems Engineering Jobs 712
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Digital Transformation Champion
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. In a world that is increasingly fast-moving, unpredictable and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better and to keep you safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our employees design and deliver extraordinary high-tech solutions. With 68.000 talents working in 54 countries, 2000 employees are based in the Netherlands. We are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security.
We help our customers think smarter and act faster in the fields of transportation, defence , space, aerospace and cyberspace, mastering ever-greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. We are therefore leading the digital transformation, focusing on artificial intelligence, big-data & data analytics, connectivity, mobility and internet of things and cybersecurity.
In the Netherlands, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions, research & development for radar tech, information systems security and human factors (in collaboration with TU Delft) and research & development for serious gaming (in collaboration with the University of Twente).
For our Digital Agenda we are looking for a champion who will lead and put Thales Netherlands at the forefront of enhancing customer experience and improving the entire Thales value chain by introducing and applying the latest technology trends including the growth areas of the big data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Thins (IoT) and cybersecurity.
We are in search for a:
Digital Transformation Champion
About the job
The Digital Transformation Champion is responsible for the alignment and coordination of multiple improvement programs related to digital transformation. Digital transformation happens across a number of programs/initiatives and most Business Lines and functions will be involved in this digital journey. The Digital Transformation Champion has to ensure consistency in delivery and alignment between different initiatives and clear communications.
- Connect the Thales organization internally as well as externally based on an inspiring view of digital transformation in its many aspects.
- Support Thales Netherlands to define and implement a digital strategy.
- Closely work together with the internal team of Digital Ambassadors (Digital Transformation representatives from each business line) and taking the lead in different initiatives/programs.
- Challenge stakeholders to use digital transformation as an enabler and to think outside current boundaries.
- Work with the Thales Netherlands Management team to regularly review the digital transformation performance and take action as needed.
- Be accountable for the coordination and reporting of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with business strategy.
- Ensure best practices in terms of behavior and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects and ways of working.
- Reporting i.e. progress to key stakeholders within Thales Netherlands and the broader Thales Group
- Ready for your first or second career step within the field of Digital Transformation
- A true passion for Digital Transformation and expertise to deliver new digital technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural enthusiasm in order to influence stakeholders and build networks
- The ability to analyze and understand a complex high tech organization
- A helicopter view with strong analytical skills
- Strong affinity with Agile working
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results