Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1115
- Germany Jobs 167
- United Kingdom Jobs 110
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 86
- Romania Jobs 48
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Italy Jobs 34
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 17
- Mexico Jobs 17
- Brazil Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 7
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 81
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 119
- Finance Jobs 21
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 218
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 40
- Human Resources Jobs 20
- Industry Jobs 153
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 17
- Purchasing Jobs 21
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 16
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 764
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 87
- Systems Engineering Jobs 397
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Chapter Lead Infrastructure Network and Systems
Full time, Regular Employment
Chapter Lead Infrastructure Network and Systems
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defense, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible, today.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
In this position you will join the Thales Netherlands IS/IT team. IS/IT is at the core of the Thales digital transformation, there is a close relationship between IS/IT and business.
With a team of 85 colleagues we provide IS/IT support to our 2500 NL colleagues in several Business Lines and functions.
Our mission is: “Providing secure access to Thales information in One Click” with a culture of “Feeling Proud Together”.
Our Agile transformation journey started some years ago. As a learning organization we fully embrace agile principles and strive for excellence by continuous improvement. We do not fear to fail as long as we can learn from it.
The Chapter Infrastructure Network and Systems has about 30 team members. This team members work in several squads within the IS/IT organization.
To ensures valuable collaboration between these squads and other business units within Thales Netherlands the squads are mixed.
Most of your team will be part of the Infrastructure and Workplace tribes, together they manage 2 datacenters, 1000s of servers, networks and (virtual) desktops.
About the job
Your typical day will look as follows:
The day starts with a brief standup of the Leadership team in which you update each other and pick up actions. Afterwards, take your time with a cup of coffee to work on some administrative tasks and questions. Then, it is time to participate (as a spectator) in the standup of one of your teams. During standups squad team members discuss what went well, what could be improved and where they still need help. In this way you get insights about what is going on in the teams and how the people in the team work together and perform individually. Next, you have planned numerous 1-on-1 conversations with your team members. The aim of those meetings is to coach them and develop both their hard and soft skills. You support your team members in defining and achieving their personal and team goals. In the afternoon you participate in a meeting with your international network of Chapter Leads about new standards on tools and processes to be implemented. After this you come together with the Tribe Leads to discuss future improvement plans and the squad staffing. At the end of the day you sit down with the CIO to discuss challenges, celebrate successes and receive coaching.
You are responsible for:
- Support career and skill development of team members
- Identify resource needs, working with Tribe Leads and Product Owners to oversee allocation of resources
- Regular reviews together with the teams on their performance and objectives
- Hiring and development of temporary staffing together with the HR and Procurement
- Developing a long-term vision on resources’ needs for the organization, based on your expertise (Strategic Workforce Planning)
- Partnering with Solution Architects and international Chapter Leads to select tools and processes which fit our business needs and IS/IT strategy
- Challenge and support the squads to have an up-to-date application landscape which fits with the business needs and the IS/IT Strategy
- Partnering with (international) Chapter Leads to build expertise across squads, ensure team members adhere to standards & practices
- Managing suppliers together with Procurement
As a leader in an agile organization, you exemplify agile values, principles and ways of working, and foster an agile mind-set within your team.
You will be part of the IS/IT Leadership team and together we drive our agile journey.
We are in search for a colleague who:
- Has a Bachelor or Master degree
- Is a servant leader, eager to share knowledge and coach team members to develop technical and human skills
- Has at least 5 years working experience
- Can motivate and inspire
- Has experience within a complex infrastructure and/or workplace landscape
- Has strong communication skills
- Has experience with agile working or is open-minded to adopt new ways of working
- Is fluent in English
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
Government (AIVD) clearance will be requested.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results