Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1099
- Germany Jobs 172
- United Kingdom Jobs 120
- Netherlands Jobs 105
- Australia Jobs 95
- Canada Jobs 62
- Romania Jobs 59
- United States Jobs 49
- Italy Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 37
- India Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 22
- Spain Jobs 22
- Czechia Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- China Jobs 9
- Denmark Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 7
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Norway Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Philippines Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 3
- Colombia Jobs 3
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Chile Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 94
- Communications Jobs 8
- Customer Service Jobs 151
- Finance Jobs 26
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 182
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 45
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 174
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 24
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 790
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 90
- Systems Engineering Jobs 407
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
PVA Process Engineer
Regular Employment, Full time
Acteur spatial mondialement reconnu dans les domaines des télécommunications, de la navigation, de l’observation de la terre, de l’exploration et de la réalisation d’infrastructures orbitales, Thales Alenia Space est une Joint-Venture entre les groupes Thales (67%) et Leonardo (33%).
Thales Alenia Space Belgium is an expert in several high-technology fields. Indeed, Thales Alenias Space Belgium, is a company located on 3 sites, one in Charleroi, one in Leuven and the other one in Hasselt The Hasselt site is a automated facility dedicated to photovoltaic assemblies for satellite solar panels. We offer you the opportunity to work in a company universally renowned for the quality of its products, an attractive and a state-of-the-art technologic activity field, and evolution opportunities within a company in constant growth.
- Development of industrial means, tools and production procedures, in line with the product specifications. These developments include the specific elements which are linked to the Industry 4.0 principle, which is baselined in the TAS-B PVA factory.
- Ensure the maintenance of available industrial means, and assist to the acceptance & validation of new industrial means
- Analyses & monitoring of process data in order to control, and if required, optimize the industrial processes
- Development of specific technologies, which are used in the production process. The development includes the definition, the validation and the qualification of the technology items.
- Introduction of a continuous improvements in the production processes, while maintaining compatibility of the obtained qualification, to maintain a high competitivity of our products.
- Making sure that the developed processes are correctly applied and that the operators are adequately trained.
- Making sure that the developed products take into account the qualified production processes and the constraints of the available production infrastructure.
- Guarantee a follow-up of the technical processes as process owner in terms of evolutions, obsolescence, training, etc …
- Evaluate and qualify the technical solutions, in line with the applicable standards and defend the results towards internal/external clients and/or certifying agencies.
- Contribute to the monitoring of new technologies, related to PVA and more general production technologies.
- Invent and validate new, advanced and disruptive technologies, that could make the PVA product line more performant and competitive, in line with the product roadmap and market analysis. These new technologies shall be analysed with respect to the projected performance parameters and tested in view of their actual feasibility in a production environment.
- Participation in the definition of the product and technology roadmaps
- Interact with other sites of Thales Alenia Space to benefit from ongoing developments and lessons learned and to exchange on developments that could be used in other product lines
- The candidate shall have an engineering background in electro-mechanics, material science, aerospace, or other relevant fields in view of PVA production.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is requested of which a significant part is gained in process engineering.
- A background in production technologies and Industry 4.0 principles is a strong asset
- A basic knowledge of electrical engineering is required.
- The candidate shall show good communication skills. Fluency in French or English are mandatory. Fluent in both language, potentially combined with Dutch, is a strong asset.
- The candidate shall be an open minded team player, that is willing to share his creativity with the different team members.
- Cost-aware, structured, rigorous and analytical are other key strengths of the process engineer we are looking for.
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd’hui.
< Go Back to results