Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1173
- Germany Jobs 161
- Netherlands Jobs 113
- United Kingdom Jobs 105
- Australia Jobs 76
- Canada Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 35
- Romania Jobs 29
- Poland Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 28
- India Jobs 17
- Singapore Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Austria Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Czechia Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 84
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 12
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 250
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 18
- Industry Jobs 174
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 21
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 719
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 395
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Customer Success DevOps
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
Job Title: Customer Success Technical Engineer
Introduction to role
Data Analytics is impacting every area of our lives and fundamentally changing the world—from the way businesses operate to the way people interact, to identifying new healthcare breakthroughs and discovering ways to care for the environment. At Guavus, working in this age of vast information and endless possibilities inspires us. And we know that big data is only going to grow more complex—and more exciting. If that inspires you too, we should talk. Guavus is always looking for the brightest and boldest to join our dynamic, expanding team.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 4 years of extensive experience in technical products/applications support [deployment, upgrade, troubleshoot, fix] in Linux/Unix based environment in a technology-oriented company preferably Wireless or Telecom Domain.
- Strong understanding of Linux working and troubleshooting
- Understanding and practical experience in Scripting, automation (Python, Shell).
- Practical understanding of Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker and implementation of the solutions based upon these tools is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge about Cluster, VM based solution deployment, and management, including knowledge about networking, servers and storages.
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding of support processes, KPIs & SLA management is required.
- Ability to handle escalations and drive customer communications on daily basis.
- Demonstrated experience as technical team player with customer focus and service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good to have working knowledge of Big Data tools like Hadoop/yarn, HBase or equivalent technologies.
- Good to have working knowledge of AWS or cloud related technologies.
- Coordinate at regular intervals with Customer to track critical milestone e.g. go-live releases or upgrades, ensure availability and focus on flawless service and operations delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate technical troubleshooting and case management skills.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholder internal and customer.
- Provide technical ability in problem-solving, including proposing and discussing fixes, advising and educating customers.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to track status and drive product fixes & Feature Requests
- Be the point of Escalation for the Customer to report concerns on quality or timelines, or for other critical issues needing immediate attention.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- B.E./B.Tech. /B.S./MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Certification in related technologies are preferred.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results