Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 423
- Germany Jobs 117
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 64
- Singapore Jobs 41
- United Kingdom Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 34
- Canada Jobs 29
- Spain Jobs 27
- Belgium Jobs 23
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 14
- Poland Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- India Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Czechia Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 78
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 95
- Finance Jobs 29
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 96
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 57
- Human Resources Jobs 7
- Industry Jobs 80
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 14
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 12
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 292
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 40
- Systems Engineering Jobs 226
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
The Thales Group, a World Leader in Aerospace, Space, Ground Transportation, Digital Identity & Security, Defence and Security, with over 80,000 employees worldwide, has maintained a representative office in Vietnam since the 1990s. Thales in Hanoi brings essential proximity to our Vietnamese Civil and Military customers and critical local support to the Thales Group’s units engaged or planning to engage in the Vietnamese markets. With active programs in Defence, Aerospace, Space, Transportation and Security, Thales is pursuing a long term strategy to increase its footprint in Vietnam. Our solutions are at the core of our Vietnamese customers’ ambitious goals.
As a Technical Consultant in the [define] team in [location], you will work with sales and technical teams to deliver products that will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
A week in the life of a Technical Consultant:
- You will serve as the primary interface for customers.
- You will participate in the pre-sale, deployment, maintenance of products and post-sales.
- You will manage the life-cycle of new products from requirements to deployment and order management.
- You will develop technical specifications to describe customer requirements and coordinate with internal teams for testing and implementation of product and solutions.
- You will understand the technical needs of customers and identify products and solutions.
- You will deliver technical presentations/support and trainings to customers.
- You will provide knowledge about market competition.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To do this job, you must be proficient in technical support, project management, customer service and integration, Solid working experience in smart cards, system documentation/deployment/validation, administration and maintenance support.
- You need to be fluent in English and also preferably in local language.
- We would like someone to join our team who is a good verbal and writing communicator, customer and business oriented, organized, autonomous, rigorous, works well under pressure, team player, good interpersonal skills, creative, analytical thinker, problem-solver, positive attitude.
- You need to have a Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- We are looking for someone with minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field (preferably Smartcard, Embedded Software or Services provider background, Banking and Payment area) or equivalent experience within Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results