Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1709
- Germany Jobs 215
- United Kingdom Jobs 162
- Netherlands Jobs 119
- Australia Jobs 103
- Romania Jobs 76
- United States Jobs 73
- Italy Jobs 62
- Canada Jobs 61
- Singapore Jobs 45
- India Jobs 44
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Portugal Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Poland Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 18
- China Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 9
- Switzerland Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 158
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 200
- Finance Jobs 59
- Hardware Jobs 247
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 89
- Human Resources Jobs 50
- Industry Jobs 307
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 23
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 48
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 45
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1020
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 519
NPI Quality Engineer - Hardware
Regular Employment, Full time
NPI Quality Engineer located in Turin-Italy. Responsible for leading product quality activities for new product introduction projects, guarantee compliance and quality levels, and oversee manufacturing site quality within business product portfolio for Thales Biometric scanners and Document Readers division.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for defining quality requirements based on business strategy, within New Product Introduction projects.
- Lead quality improvement efforts within manufacturing sites.
- Reinforce Compliance and Quality requirements with manufacturing sites. Guarantee that Engineering Change Management flow.
- Act as representative with R&D teams to raise Quality or manufacturing concerns over ECNs or Design updates.
- Support Site Operations with Compliance Audits, ISO or External Certifications.
- Support compliance deliverables for new product projects, from HW prototypes to safety testing to first customer delivery in coordination with R&D, NPI and marketing.
- Support NPI & Compliance team with New Product Introduction Projects.
- Support PDM (Product Data Master) maintenance to latest engineering & compliance details, and audit sites.
- Lead procurement teams with documentation baseline to guarantee compliance and quality best practices are followed.
- Prior experience with process improvement and procedures creation.
- Prior experience with a quality management system for hardware design change management, prior experience with information and documentation management.
- MS Excel Advanced skill.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field. (production, industrial, electronics, mechanical, chemistry).
- 5 years of experience with process/manufacturing Industry. Preferred hardware assembly - electrical products.
- Understanding of the NPI (New Product Introduction) process and Process Validation expertise is preferred.
- Ability to perform "hands on" troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Work experience with project management or process/product quality.
- Prior experience with industry common practices for Manufacturing Bill of Materials management (BoM).
- Comfortable interfacing with manufacturing and R&D teams, has very strong interpersonal skills including communicating and coordinating with teams across various sites, able to think critically and analytically, and comfortable managing multiple priorities.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results