Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1725
- Germany Jobs 216
- United Kingdom Jobs 161
- Netherlands Jobs 121
- Australia Jobs 102
- Romania Jobs 75
- United States Jobs 72
- Italy Jobs 66
- Canada Jobs 61
- Singapore Jobs 46
- India Jobs 43
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Czechia Jobs 25
- Portugal Jobs 24
- Spain Jobs 19
- Poland Jobs 18
- China Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 13
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 9
- Switzerland Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 163
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 203
- Finance Jobs 61
- Hardware Jobs 246
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 93
- Human Resources Jobs 52
- Industry Jobs 305
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 48
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 46
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1023
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 114
- Systems Engineering Jobs 524
Regular Employment, Full time
We are looking for our next Electronic Designer. Based in Grugliasco, and reporting to the R&D HW Manager, you will be responsible for the project assigned for the design of the electronic boards.
A week in the life of an Electronic Designer
- You will be responsible for the design assigned of electronic boards and the definition of the bill of material.
- You will provide support for the design of the multilayer PCB. You will also generate the related documentation to be used in the mass production.
- You will manage prototypes / pre-series. You will validate electronic boards (with internal/external laboratory support).
- You will carry out prototype validation for the EMC/safety/environment test.
- You will provide support to the production department during pre-series and mass production for the electronic boards.
- You will provide support for maintenance of documentation; project design and manufacturing.
- You will provide support for the validation of new components in substitution of EOL part number.
In carrying out your missions you will interface with the external electronic designer consultant, PCB designer consultant, mechanical designers, optical designers, laboratory technicians and software/firmware engineers team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- You must have a Degree in Electronic Engineering or be certified as an Electronic Industrial Expert.
- You must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Electronic Designer, or a similar role.
- To succeed in this role, you must have experience with CAD for schematic design and 3D drawing of electronic boards (preferably Altium). Prior experience with PCB design is also appreciated.
- You must have excellent knowledge of digital electronics (RISC, ARM CPU, USB controllers, CPLD / FPGA – Xilinx/Lattice) and analog (voltage regulators, power management, LED drivers).
- You must be experienced with communication interfaces: USB 2.0/ 3.0, I2C, SPI, RS232, high speed LVDS, MIPI, Ethernet.
- You must have experience with image sensors (CMOS, CCD) with dedicated FPGA IP design.
- You must have knowledge of HDL languages (VHDL or Verilog), and nice to have of Programming languages C, C ++.
- You must have experience with EMC and Signal Integrity.
- We are looking for someone having experience with electronic laboratory instrumentation for characterization and measurements, and who has knowledge of regulations for CE / FCC markings and Safety.
- You must be fluent in Italian, and have at least a B2 level in English.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results