Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Integration Architect DELFT
Full time, Regular Employment
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
At our headquarters in Hengelo the Naval System Engineering department is responsible for the entire development cycle of our radar products, services and solutions, consisting of concept definition, system design, system integration and validation.
Within the Naval System Engineering department, the Solution Engineering Group performs all system engineering activities for the realization of a mission system on board of naval ships. This includes all integration activities with various subsystems, such as sensors, effectors, communication and navigation systems. The Solution Engineering Group has two teams: a main team in Hengelo and an affiliate team in Delft.
To strengthen our team in Delft, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
About the job
In your job as Integration Architect you will be part of the Integration and Test (I&T) team working on NATO Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD). This team performs the technical verification, operational validation and exercise support for the operational BMD community. In that role you will lead the management of BMD tests, exercises and integration test activities.
You will be responsible for supporting the I&T Lead as required to perform project test and exercise related activities. You will be expected to participate in all aspects of tests and exercises of increasing scope and complexity, as determined by the I&T Lead. You will be responsible for participating in the analysis of data and support system engineering in the development of architecture products and the development of system requirements. You will support NATO in setting up their communication architectures for particular exercises and operations. Additional efforts may include maintaining project schedules, estimating test efforts, working with systems engineering tools, and interfacing with customers, users, product developers, and other stakeholders.
The above activities involve generation of documentation, as well as communicating with programme office personnel, stakeholders, and National Representatives in conferences and meetings. Travel to stakeholders is expected to be part of the job.
Your place of employment is Thales Delft, however you will be mainly stationed at the NCI Agency in The Hague for a minimum of 2 years.
Your main tasks are:
- Support to test & integration architecture
- Test management
- Test preparation, execution and analysis
- Interfacing with customers and stakeholders
- Support in the development of architecture products
- Support in the development of system requirements
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- possesses a university degree (MSc)
- has a nationality of one of the NATO countries
- has minimum of two years experience in testing
- is a generalist with a broad interest in technology
- is willing to travel for the job
- has good communication skills towards internal and external stakeholders
- possesses a high level of initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
- is fluent in spoken and written English
Working at Thales offers you:
- An interesting job in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 vacation days a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results