Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2746
- United Kingdom Jobs 192
- Netherlands Jobs 146
- Germany Jobs 123
- United States Jobs 109
- Australia Jobs 88
- Canada Jobs 73
- Belgium Jobs 39
- Singapore Jobs 33
- India Jobs 28
- Romania Jobs 23
- Italy Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 9
- Denmark Jobs 7
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Poland Jobs 5
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 3
- Qatar Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Mexico Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 233
- Communications Jobs 15
- Customer Service Jobs 363
- Finance Jobs 58
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 350
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 262
- Human Resources Jobs 52
- Industry Jobs 333
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 22
- Purchasing Jobs 88
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 47
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1091
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 78
- Systems Engineering Jobs 703
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 24
ECM Design Authority/Technical Expert
Full time, Regular Employment
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
World leader in ECM (Electronic Counter Measures) - Thales, are looking for an ECM Design Authority/Technical Expert to join us based mostly from our Crawley site.
Thales supplies customers with network and infrastructure systems, radio communication products, information technology security systems, protection systems and critical information systems and Cyber Security.
As the ECM Technical expert you'll report into the UK Technical Director and also the UK Head of Systems Engineering where you will be responsible for leading the ECM technical strategy, and contribute to the product strategy especially in the domains of active and passive CIED (Counter-Improvised Explosive Device) equipment.
- You'll act as UK ECM Design Authority with responsibility for technical risk and conformance, product and solution safety and legislative compliance
- You'll support ECM product strategy through contribution to the development of market analyses and business cases
- You'll support the acquisition of new capabilities and technologies in the ECM domain through partnerships and collaborative ventures
- You'll act as a recognised UK expert in the ECM domain representing Thales and promoting Thales capabilities
- You'll support the acquisition of new business in the ECM domain through contributions to bids and proposals.
Skills and Experience
- Recognised as an established, acknowledged expert in the UK in the ECM domain
- Extensive and expert knowledge of the ECM operational domain with particular emphasis on CIED applications
- Capable of ‘hands-on’ implementation of design solutions and technical problem solving
- Strong oral, written and visual communications skills, particularly in communicating complex, technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results