Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1494
- Germany Jobs 211
- United Kingdom Jobs 156
- Netherlands Jobs 125
- Australia Jobs 100
- Romania Jobs 73
- Canada Jobs 65
- India Jobs 54
- United States Jobs 49
- Singapore Jobs 41
- Belgium Jobs 37
- Italy Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 20
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 18
- Austria Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 11
- China Jobs 9
- Brazil Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 6
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 119
- Communications Jobs 27
- Customer Service Jobs 185
- Finance Jobs 57
- Hardware Jobs 239
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 74
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 243
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 39
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 33
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 963
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 452
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Intelligence Analyst- Level 1
Regular Employment, Full time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. Talk to us about any support or accessibility requirements you may need and how we support flexibility in the workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage a flexible work culture.
About Your Role
This Level 1 Intelligence Analyst will work as a part of a team to assist with collection, collation, analysis and assessment of open-source information and intelligence at all stages of the intelligence cycle. The Intelligence Analyst will help to process internal and external customers’ intelligence requirements and bespoke reporting requests, prepare reports, presentations and other intelligence products..
- Collecting and analysing open-source information and intelligence in response to customer requests.
- Assisting with the generation of high-quality intelligence reporting products on a daily basis.
- Supporting key customers and stakeholders to ensure that all requirements for intelligence customers are met.
- Using specialised analytic software and intelligence techniques to deliver actionable intelligence on short notice.
- Supporting other Thales entities globally to transfer expertise in open-source intelligence and data analytics.
- Assisting the Program Director to identify new business opportunities, leveraging off a network of contacts in national security.
How About You?
- A Bachelor’s degree in international relations, history, social sciences, national security or similar.
- Knowledge of open-source research, intelligence collection and analysis techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- A current NV 2 security clearance, or an ability to obtain one.
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.
< Go Back to results