Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2332
- United Kingdom Jobs 166
- Netherlands Jobs 139
- Australia Jobs 74
- Germany Jobs 69
- Canada Jobs 58
- United States Jobs 47
- Singapore Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 28
- Romania Jobs 25
- Belgium Jobs 25
- Poland Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 14
- India Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Brazil Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 8
- Portugal Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 3
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Indonesia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 167
- Communications Jobs 8
- Customer Service Jobs 302
- Finance Jobs 53
- General Management Jobs 2
- Hardware Jobs 264
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 122
- Human Resources Jobs 33
- Industry Jobs 314
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 25
- Purchasing Jobs 41
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 55
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 980
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 69
- Systems Engineering Jobs 650
Change Management Coordinator
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesThales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteOur Cairns team provide repair, maintenance and in-service support for the fleet of Armidale Class Patrol Boats. With challenging work opportunities and a strong team culture within the unique surrounds of Cairns, we offer you a truly rewarding career path as part of an expanding global organisation.
The Change Management Coordinator is to exercise significant interaction between Engineering, ILS and Supply Support constituent capabilities as well as within the wider Configuration Management team.
- To assist the Configuration Management organisation with the provision of configuration data, their attributes and their validity across the whole lifecycle.
- To ensure the integrity of the definition, recording and traceability of the configuration data.
- To provide the data to enable the verification of internal and external configuration documentation.
- The recording of configuration baselines and provide status on identified gaps or omissions.
- Grace Records Management
- You hold the following skills and attributes:
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of spreadsheets/word processing software’s.
- Great Internal/external stakeholder management capability
- Great communication skill
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role (NV1), applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
You will also need to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
Culture & Benefits at Thales
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organisation so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their career. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing and purchased leave.
Thales is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work, we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results