Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 752
- Germany Jobs 122
- United Kingdom Jobs 97
- Netherlands Jobs 71
- Australia Jobs 55
- United States Jobs 48
- Italy Jobs 42
- Poland Jobs 37
- Canada Jobs 35
- Romania Jobs 30
- Belgium Jobs 29
- India Jobs 21
- Austria Jobs 16
- Singapore Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 13
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 5
- Czechia Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Finland Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Senegal Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 78
- Communications Jobs 1
- Customer Service Jobs 98
- Finance Jobs 10
- General Management Jobs 2
- Hardware Jobs 173
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 47
- Human Resources Jobs 9
- Industry Jobs 135
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 11
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 511
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 59
- Systems Engineering Jobs 305
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 2
QA Automation Engineer (Defense/Naval Business)
Full time, Regular Employment
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
In Romania, we are located in Bucharest (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, and transportation systems.
The Naval Engineering/Competence Center Romania (Bucharest) is looking for talented
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEERS with passion for technology and the ambition to make a career in a high-tech environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Java Software Test Engineer you work in multidisciplinary and self-managing Agile teams. These teams develop and test in an iterative manner Combat Management systems, applications and subsystem interfaces. Agile / Scrum teams are fully responsible for a variety of aspects such as requirements analysis, architecture, software implementation, testing, validation and regular product demonstrations.
You are a talented and experienced Software Test Engineer and are happy to contribute to the design, development and testing of complex Java software solutions. You preferably have a completed BSc or Master study in the direction of Computer Science or Computer Technology.
With your analytical attitude you know how to detect errors and together with the development teams you analyze these problems. As a person you are creative, open and flexible and you can operate as a team player. In addition, you are result-oriented, show your initiative and communicate clearly.
A good understanding of the English language in word and writing is necessary for proper job fulfillment.
- You have a good background in test engineering and automation with Java including associated development methods, tooling and frameworks;
- You are able to quickly acquire new domains and techniques;
- You distinguish yourself as an enthusiastic team player: open communication, focused on collaboration and you feel responsible for the result of the team.
- You have knowledge and experience with test automation with Java and test methods such as Functional-Testing, Exploratory-Testing, Test-Automation and Unit-Testing.
- Knowledge and experience with the following tools and techniques is a strong advantage: Linux, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
THALES OFFERS YOU
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- An opportunity to collaborate closely with software experts in the Netherlands;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- Excellent work conditions, with 24 holidays a year, among other benefits.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results