Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1127
- Germany Jobs 167
- United Kingdom Jobs 110
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 86
- Romania Jobs 48
- Canada Jobs 40
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Italy Jobs 34
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 17
- Brazil Jobs 15
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 7
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 81
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 117
- Finance Jobs 21
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 219
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 20
- Industry Jobs 153
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 17
- Purchasing Jobs 21
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 16
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 776
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 87
- Systems Engineering Jobs 398
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Local Technical Team Manager- IS IT Digital Services
Full time, Regular Employment
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
IS IT Digital Services – Local Technical Team Manager
Since 2019, IS IT Group Department launched a huge transformation of its organization and services at scale: NextGen IS IT.
Group CIO and IS IT COO setup IS IT Digital competencies center, currently named IS IT Digital services, as the first step of this global transformation as the Catalyst of the Group's internal digital transformation, focusing on digital and data for internal function needs with an End-to-End technical and services approach.
The head of the organization is based in France, and the structure growth up very quickly with a first local organization in Romania for development of Digital Products (Application custom development in Thales Azure Cloud) in 2020.
Head of IS IT Digital Services is looking for the Local Team Manager in Thales Romania to handle the local delivery and organization.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in managing large scale agile software development cloud based operations and teams. He must have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people.
The goal is to ensure delivery of Digital products, people are effective and functioning, aligned with limits of budget, time and business specifications. IS IT Digital Services local Team Manager reports operationally to Head of IS IT Digital Services, and is very close to Delivery Leads and help them to adjust local roadmap.
- Manage IS IT Digital Services staff by participating recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Coordinate delivery by ensuring usage of agile way of working and methodologies
- Coordinate technical requirement to ensure product squads efficiency & productivity
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency of agile squads
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to Head of IS IT Digital Services and Delivery Leads
- In collaboration with Delivery leads: Design, develop, implement and coordinate local operational procedures for digital products (Azure cloud, tools guidelines, development guidelines, devops guidelines, security guidelines, scrum guidelines.…)
- Ensure the communication and mobilize teams on respect of security group guidelines
- Identify problematic areas and propose strategic solutions in time to Delivery Leads
- Assist Delivery leads and Head of IDS in annual budget management and identify opportunities to target cost effectiveness
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Conduce regular operational audits
- Permanently drive competitiveness and a Continuous Improvement approach
- Participate in defining the Vision and puts in place all necessary measures for achieving it
- Proven experience as IT Manager or similar role
- Experience in agile methodologies, analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems (cloud and on premise) and their specifications
- Excellent technical knowledge of technical on software development and devops / devsecops topics
- Experience in defining, managing and controlling budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to manage personnel
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to build a team
- Courage and resilience
- Ability to work in a complex matrix and multicultural environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Romanian and English - mandatory
- French is a plus
Our People bring together a unique diversity of expertise, talents and culture, designing high-tech solutions that make tomorrow possible today. Passion for innovation and breakthrough technologies is what drives us forward. Every day we develop smart solutions for safety-critical applications in the rail technology, aerospace, defence and security applications.
With 80,000 people in 68 countries, our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields.
Because Data & Digitalization are vital in our world to master and secure Future for Thales Clients, Thales organization integrates Digital streams to be a Data Driven Company.
Great journeys start here!
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results