Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Java Developer-EBO2 and OMC Developer
Full time, Regular Employment
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Our team builds software applications that allow trains to securely bring passengers to their destination. The applications have high availability and safety requirements.
We are seeking a smart and passionate software developer to join our engineering team.
Our future colleague should have good understanding of software architecture, design patterns and strong Java skills.
As part of our team, responsibilities will include development of SW applications for the railway field, including:
- Design, Implementation/Coding and Unit/Module testing
- Maintain existing product features, resolve issues and fix bugs
We are making the world safer.
Activities are performed in close co-operation with experts in Bucharest / Vienna and could require travelling between these locations.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree (Automatics and Computers Faculty, Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Informatics, Faculty of Cybernetics);
- Good understanding of software architecture and design;
- Good know-how on: routing, TCP/IP, sockets;
- Understanding of XML, schemas (XSD) and transforms (XSLT);
- Java EE development skills;
- Enterprise Integration Pattern;
- Git, Gerrit, Maven;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Strong knowledge of Java language (J2SE);
- Knowledge of OOD (Design Patterns) and UML;
- Experience of full project lifecycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Java technologies like JMS, JAXB;
- Experience with SWT;
- Experience with GIT, Maven, DOORS;
- Linux skills;
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results