Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1124
- Germany Jobs 174
- United Kingdom Jobs 106
- Netherlands Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 82
- Romania Jobs 45
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Italy Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Norway Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 86
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 114
- Finance Jobs 18
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 227
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 758
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 78
- Systems Engineering Jobs 400
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Regional Sales Manager - System Integrator/Service Provider/Channel Manager (Belgium & Luxembourg)
Full time, Regular Employment
System Integrator/Service Provider/Channel Manager Belgium & Luxembourg
Primary Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join our dynamic Sales team to work across our Data Protection portfolio. In this position, you will be working closely with the regional Sales and Pre-Sales team.
Your main focus will be to plan, manage and grow the Data Protection business (HSM’s, Data Encryption, Key Management) within Belgium & Luxembourg
As market leader within Digital Identity and Security, Thales makes personal digital interaction simple and secure in an increasingly connected society. From secure software to biometrics and encryption, Thales provides technologies and services that enables business and governments to authenticate identities and protect data, enabling its clients to offer trusted digital services to billions of individuals.
Are you passionate about Sales and Cybersecurity and want to join an innovative company in a time where data protection is more crucial than ever? Do you have a proven track record within SI/SP/Channel Sales and a strong ability to understand your clients’ complex needs? Do you have a high drive and determination to be successful and develop yourself?
If yes, then maybe this opportunity as SI/SP/Channel Account Manager at Thales CPL is something for you!
As System Integrator/Service Provider/Channel Manager for Belgium & Luxembourg you will be responsible for developing & managing a defined list of Systems Integrators, Service Providers, Channel Partners & Consultancy Organisations which include the likes of BT, Steria, NTT, Fujitsu, Accenture, KPMG, to name a few.
The mains focus will be on creating, developing and executing sales strategies for the defined partners/accounts as well as generating accurate and realistic account plans & sales forecasts with the aim to drive business.
Therefore we are looking for a dynamic sales person who likes to work in small teams and takes responsibility and ownership of the business. As the Cybersecurity business is expected to be one off the fastest growing business in the future there is a great potential for success.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop, manage and grow revenue driving relationships through Strategic Partners Integrators and VAR’s
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and partner/customer contact towards maximizing sales and achieving agreed business aims
- Develop and leverage a high profile presence within pre-defined targeted accounts and verticals and establish strong long-term relationships/partnerships with key partners with the goal to generate joint business opportunities
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy
- Work closely with the local Sales team and align on a joint strategic approach towards the market
- Work with the local Marketing teams to develop marketing plans that will support the growth.
- A Hunter mentality with a focus on new business and cross- and up-selling within the important existing customer base.
- Joint Business planning resulting in maintaining and developing existing and new customers
- Attend online and on-site trainings and develop and maintain the relevant knowledge and skills
- Regular reporting and forecasting to Sales Director BeNeLux
Skills, Experience Qualifications:
- 5+ years of sales experience in IT, Security or cloud.
- A degree within Business, Sales and/or IT
- Sales/marketing orientation, with a high level of knowledge of the system integrator or service provider marketplace and a good understanding of the security market.
- Direct experience driving sales and business development activity with system integrators, service providers & VAR’s
- Experience in managing all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, business development
- Capable of closing complicated deals from discovering sales opportunities to contract completion
- A proven track record of developing long term relationships and selling specialist hardware and software solutions, ideally in a security software /cloud environment.
- Experience collaborating with partner sales teams to identify opportunities for new business through their sales process including sales collateral, joint customer presentations, and other sales enablement/GTM activities.
- Technically proficient in software and hardware IT Security/Basic Crypto knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to communicate sales and marketing strategy
- A proven structured approach / methodology to organize, manage and execute a detailed Sales Account Plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong coordination and collaboration skills
- Experience with SFDC as CRM is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French & English
Thales is giving you an excellent opportunity to develop a dynamic career in a friendly, international team and environment where we value your contribution, believe in your potential and are committed to your development. We support you with a clear career path that is underpinned by our policies of promotion from within, mobility, training and development programs. In line with our strategy of putting the needs of customers at the center of everything we do, and our commitment to innovation, we know it is our people who make it happen, and together we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply today!
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results