Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Account Manager BPS
Full time, Regular Employment
As an Account Manager, you will promote innovative products and solutions for financial institutions and increase business opportunities that will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
A week in the life of an Account Manager:
- You will do consulting selling and present Thales Product Portfolio to banking customers in Andean Pact and Caribbean
- You will identify the stakeholders of each customer and develop a strong network with key contacts
- You will be responsible for account management including strategy formulation, customer relationship management, opportunity identification and deal closing.
- You will implement a reliable 6 month rolling forecast in order to ensure delivery.
- You will be responsible for commercial operations such as pricing negotiation, contract signing and collection.
- You will manage existing customers to develop partnerships within retail, and banking industries for the region.
- You will liaise and coordinate with internal resources to meet customer expectations.
- You will report market needs, opportunities for solutions and services, competition activity and recommendations on product definition.
- You will follow up with product and solution deliveries.
- You will increase market share, revenue and margin in-line with quarterly and yearly objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: strong knowledge of technical and innovative solutions, banking and IT industries; desirable contacts within the financial institution fields; knowledge of sales methods, especially consulting selling methodology, funnel management and sales control.
- You must be: fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is: a strong communicator and negotiator, analytical, results-oriented, customer-oriented, a strong time manager, autonomous, honest and empathetic.
- You must have: a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. A post-graduate degree on Business Administration is desirable
- We are looking for someone with: 5 or more years of experience in sales or commercial roles in banking or IT products and solutions
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results