Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1124
- Germany Jobs 174
- United Kingdom Jobs 106
- Netherlands Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 82
- Romania Jobs 45
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Italy Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Norway Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 86
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 114
- Finance Jobs 18
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 227
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 758
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 78
- Systems Engineering Jobs 400
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Transformation Manager (Contract Management)
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesThales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. Talk to us about any support or accessibility requirements you may need and how we support flexibility in the workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage a flexible work culture.
About Your Role
Australian Munitions, Benalla and Mulwala facilities produce a range of products including propellants, high explosives, small arms ammunition, large calibre ammunition, bombs and pyrotechnics, grenades, fuses and detonators for the defence market, as well as other products for the commercial market.
As the Transformation Manager for the Strategic Domestic Munitions Manufacture (SDMM) contract, you will be responsible for:
- Management of the Contract Performance Management Framework (PMF) which includes – calculation of performance levels, presentation of performance results to the customer and internal stakeholders and implementing remedial action proposals to rectify performance deficiencies
- Support the business by doing their contract reporting requirements and development and delivery of internal and customer presentations and briefs.
- Support the implementation of the transformation activities across the SDMM business, particularly supporting the focus on commercial and financial reform aspects of the transformation.
- Coordinating the brainstorming of options for, and then key support to the development, delivery and reporting of assigned business cases against contract objectives
- Support the identification and preparation of contract change proposals or variations, in accordance with requirements and obligations of the contract.
- Aligning Efficiency Improvement Program success against approved budgets
- Communication with the broader company of the obligations, opportunities and risks provided in, and presented by, the SDMM Contract
How About You?
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, have high degree of attention to detail and ability to multitask in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills along with ability to influence stakeholders at various levels both within the business, and in the customers organisation
- Experience working in a project/contract environment ideally in Business-to-Government (B2G) to business-to-business (B2B) setting
- Experience in contract management, detailed record management and reporting (both contract deliverable and financial reporting).
- Experience in managing a performance management framework where contract profit is determined by performance
- Demonstrated ability to manage contract and project delivery success against KPIs and other performance measures
- Understanding or experience in the defence workforce, APS or defence industry is highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills and use of MS Office suite
- Hold a valid Driver’s licence
Good to Know
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
Base line clearance a must have
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results