Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1124
- Germany Jobs 174
- United Kingdom Jobs 106
- Netherlands Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 82
- Romania Jobs 45
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Italy Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Norway Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 86
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 114
- Finance Jobs 18
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 227
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 758
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 78
- Systems Engineering Jobs 400
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
HR Business Partner
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesIn fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.
About Your Role
Due to an internal move, we are looking for a HR Business Partner for our Australian Munitions business supporting our Mulwala and Benalla sites. Australian Munitions is the largest supplier of explosive ordnance to the Australian Defence Force with a successful track record delivering ammunition propellants, explosives and related services including acid production and industrial waste treatment. This is an exciting time to join the business as we have recently signed a ten-year contact with the Australian Defence Force securing future work for the facilities.
We’re looking for a commercially focused HR Business Partner to partner with multiple complex client groups, drive results and increase organisational effectiveness. This role is a mix of strategic partnering and hands on delivery which would suit a proven all-round generalist HRBP. You’ll ideally hold a strong track record in ER/IR, managing business change, leadership development and employee engagement.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the HR Director to drive the people agenda to meet business requirements and increase organisational effectiveness
- Influencing business decision-making to ensure HR issues and risk are considered systematically at the earliest possible point
- Partnering with business leaders to deploy strategies to raise leadership and management capability
- A strong focus on the build and implementation of future ER/IR requirements
- The development of an employee experience agenda within the business
How About You?
The ideal candidate will be:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar
- A true strategic HR business partner and change agent, able to build high-trust relationships with senior executives across a complex, matrix-driven organisation
- Highly commercially focused, you’ll bring solid experience in driving results that genuinely impact business performance
- Experienced across a broad generalist HR remit, with a particular focus on managing business change, ER/IR, leadership development and employee engagement
- Ideally with experience from a busy and complex manufacturing environment with previous experience partnering with unions and working closely with EBA’s
- A trusted partner, with strong influencing skills and the ability to deliver great results
- A great communicator and strong team player with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Please note this role supports both the Mulwala and Benalla sites so regular travel is required between the two sites.
We will also support relocation to the area – great opportunity to make a “tree change” and move to the Benalla/Mulwala regions!
Good to Know
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results