Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 100
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Brazil Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 394
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Established in 2006, TCM is the headquarter of Thales in China. The company is to develop business and to serve all Thales’s entities in China.
The job holder will be part of Northern Asia HR Operations COE team, mainly in charge of the following:
- In charge of the administration of payroll and employee benefit.
- Provide support/expertise in C&B projects and operations topic.
- Responsible for HRIS database maintenance on a timely manner.
Position within organisation :
This position directly reports to North Asia HR operations manager.
Headcount including JVs for North Asia: +/-2500. For China: +/-1800.
Thales entities headcount in the region: +/-1700
Missions and responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for Payroll processing for one or more countries
- Process employee new hires, terminations and transfer data changes and time and attendance information.
- Completes documents required to process payroll, obtain approvals and submits to regional HR for approval.
- Provide required information to Finance when clarification needed
- Process Pay Adjustments and Severance Payments
- Process transactions directly through HRIS supported by Workday
- Monitors, reviews HRIS database and ensure up-to-date
- Ensure all process are compliant and respond to Internal Audit
- Involved in annual merit increase and performance review exercise
- Collaborate with external service provider for employee benefit topics and payment.
- As HR Operations subject matter expert provide daily support to HRBP and employees.
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resource or business related.
- Minimum 6 years working experiences in human resources in multinational companies
- Deep knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation and benefits, MUST have the experiences in payroll system such as NGA or ADP.
- Experience required with a HR Information System such as Workday or SAP.
- Ability to work well with people from diversified background;
- Positive attitudes toward work, flexible, excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates solid judgment and creativity in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Proficiency with PCs and common software applications
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Highly detailed and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Chinese Mandarin – Fluent (written and spoken); English – Fluent (written and spoken) , French a plus
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results