Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Algorithm Validation Engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
A week in the life of Algorithm Validation Engineer:
- Validate the quality of biometrics algorithm and SDK, and write the professional technical evaluation documents.
- Manage the biometric images, write effective tools to arrange images, release the cleaned images sets and images description documents.
- Develop scratching tools to scratch biometric images.
- From market and customer’s view, integrate algorithms to develop demo for POC purpose.
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must:
- Effective use of wide range of testing methods, tools and standards.
- Deep understanding of algorithm development and testing process, demonstrated proficiency in designing test plans, designing and executing the test case.
- Be familiar with at least one program language, such as python, c++, c#.
- Be familiar with interface program development.
- Be familiar with one of the scratching framework such as scrapy, selinum.
- You must be fluent in English reading and writing.
- We would like someone to join our team who is rigorous, proactive, and analytical, motivated, a problem solver and strong communicator, a team player, able to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, a strong negotiator and quick-learner.
- You must have a MS Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with more than 2 year software test or development experience.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results