Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Project Management Officer
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been present in Thailand since the early 1990s, opening its first representative office in Bangkok in 2005. Today, Thales Thailand employs 45 people, and has numerous programmes and achievements to its name in both the civil and defence sectors. The Group is a long-term strategic supplier of defence systems for the Royal Thai Army and Navy. In aerospace, Thales plays a key strategic role, delivering country-wide solutions to Thai customers in the area of air traffic management, radars and navigation aids. Thales is supplying ground transportation solutions to the main and urban rail lines in the area of signalling and fare collection.
The Project Management Office must be ensured the following missions:
- Consolidates the planning and scheduling,
- Monitor and manages project performance (budget, cost, resource and performance) under the PM supervision.
- Maintains the action register, and the risk & opportunity register up-to-date
- Ensure appropriate support to Bids, Projects/Programmes Management Stakeholders to develop their competencies.
- Pilot bid & project/programme management improvement plans.
- Implement and maintain domain/sector/department KPIs (Project Efficiency, On Time Delivery, etc.).
- Monitor domain/sector/department workload.
- Implement & manage “Lessons Learnt” database.
- Ensure harmonization of bid & project/programme management methods and tools.
- Monitor & control Project team performances.
- Manage bids & projects/programmes.
- Contribute to tailoring Thales internal (Chorus 2) processes, instructions and guidelines to fit with the business model of the relevant organisation.
Apart from Key responsibilities above, PMO has to coordinate and consolidate Project / BID activities as following:
- Support Costs (Estimates, CBB, EAC, ETC…) and finance consolidation (cash management, invoicing…)
- Support Data Management / coordination of Configuration Management with project member
- Support Project Reports (including KPIs, Issue tracking)
- Participate on request to progress meetings, bid and project reviews
Relevant experience required:
- Bachelor degree in business or engineering.
- Thai citizen (can communicate in both Thai and English languages)
- Typically 3-4 years of experience, minimum 2 years of PMO experience
- Working experience in Project environment
- Have basic engineering background or signalling railway background is preferable
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results