Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1125
- Germany Jobs 174
- United Kingdom Jobs 106
- Netherlands Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 82
- Romania Jobs 45
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Italy Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Norway Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 86
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 114
- Finance Jobs 18
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 227
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 758
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 79
- Systems Engineering Jobs 400
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to come join our Austin, TX team!
As a Product Manager at Thales you will help to ensure our achievement of roadmap objectives for specific functional areas in the product. Research market needs and articulates findings in the form of prioritized product requirements. Play a proactive role to ensure products remains competitive and differentiated. You will also represent the entire product both internally to the business and externally to our customers. You will also be involved throughout the product lifecycle, working closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery to eventual product retirement.
- Crystallize the needs of target customers and translate into technical product requirements
- Define product use cases from the perspectives of end users, administrators, and service operators together with the design and user experience team.
- Define agile feature roadmaps and releases taking into account diverse stakeholder needs
- Provide prioritized direction to the Engineering teams
- Agile product owner and product manager roles in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Maintain knowledge on customer eco-system, and competitive offerings to be able to deliver market leading products with sustainable differentiation
- Identify relevant technology opportunities for product strategy in collaboration with architects
- Define product packaging requirements including documentation, service level agreements, licensing, and list pricing.
- Know technical service and product capabilities beyond own functional areas, communicate their benefits and superior value, and support field personnel with solution ideas
- Validate product direction, and roadmap with key customers, technology partners, business development, and sales
- Maintain close relationships with lead customers and partners to develop deep understanding of customer needs and perspectives, and manage their feature requests and expectations.
- Work closely with customers, customer support, service operations, and sales, to resolve issues and problems that will affect product success
- Establish product requirements based on high-level business requirements
- Pro-actively contribute to product strategy definition
- Lead product management projects across functional product areas, and lead coordination with other product teams
- Provide product training to sales engineers and other technical field personnel
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of prior product management experience, ideally with cloud services.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a Technical Field (Computer Science, Engineering, or Equivalent)
- Must have a strong background and proven results in releasing enterprise commercial software or service products.
- Experience with identity security is desired (one or more Identity & Access Management, Multi factor authentication, Identity Governance & Administration, Privileged Access Management). Experience with network security-as-a-service in some form, this would be a plus (any one or more of software defined perimeter, software defined networks, software defined WANs, SASE-secure access service edge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in an international and global environment
- Leadership skills in cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage tasks to closure, with cross-functional inputs
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to self-prioritize tasks and work across multiple time zones
- Ineffable taste for user experience design
- Ability to effectively converse on complex topics from solution concepts to technical details with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to transform strategic concepts into lean, and agile roadmaps that are valuable, understandable and viable to implement.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.